FS: Spectre's List for the [H]orde

[Spectre]

[H] Admin
Staff member
Threw out the old RAM NEW RAM for SALE!

If an item just has a price then it includes shipping. Otherwise shipping is extra. I DO NOT ship UPS. I won't even if you ask.....sorry.

System:
Slot A 500mhz
192MB RAM
TNT2 16mb (?)
DVD-ROM
Floppy
Case+PSU 70+Shipping (or we can do it minus the case/PSU for 70 flat)

Videocards:
2xVooDooII's with SLI connector, vga pass through, and last official driver $35

RAM:
2x256mb PC2100 (DDR266) Dimm $15 each

Misc:
DVD-ROM IDE- $12
Addonics 12x PCMCIA CD-RW $30

Pending:

Sold:
Microsoft MN-700 802.11g router w/4 port switch sold
Airlink 802.11g USB NIC sold
Ultra ULT-600P Power Supply 600w (29amp@12v) sold
2xRound IDE cables sold
4x80mm Fan and grills sold
Visontek GeForce 3 64mb AGP sold
~200ft Unmade cat5e sold
ADT 300w PSU 10 amp 12v, 30 amp 5v.....USE only for 5v systems! sold

Edit:
New stuff added
Edit 2:
More stuff

Dr.Evil said:
are the 9800 pros in good physical condition?

IIRC before I packed them away there was no apparent damage. I will get them out of the box and take pics for you tonight.

What exactly happened to the 9800s to make them dead? One of mine almost died because I bumped the heatsink and the paste cracked and it started artifacting. Replaced the paste with some arctic silver and all is good now.

Bad news Dr. Evil. I made the mistake of telling the better half they were dead when sorting my boxes so she pitched them.

I do have a dead MSI GeForce 4 TI440 that she missed. This card was a fine one day, no boot the next day card. No idea why it failed but it got replaced.

MN Scout said:
What exactly happened to the 9800s to make them dead? One of mine almost died because I bumped the heatsink and the paste cracked and it started artifacting. Replaced the paste with some arctic silver and all is good now.

I overclocked them to far. :eek: One day happily running....the next artifacting in Windows. The next day nothing.

BTW I will have your tracking number tomorrow....just missed getting to the PO.

Moving this back to the top....hopefully I will get this gone soon. :)

Dead GeForce 4 hit the garbage. Bounce to the top before I start trashing the rest of this stuff.

I wouldn't mind the cable, but don't have any of the tools or caps around, and no money either :(

Spectre, I'll take your Cat5e cable ,,, then I guess I'm keeping Kodiak* in patch cables till it's gone !! PM me for how you want payment ...

RPhArrow

Back