In case you missed it, Another up to 49% off Dell Inspiron Notebooks.

Raines8416

[H]ard|Gawd
In case you missed out on the last deal like me, there is hope. Some of the coupons still work, and there are others in place of ones that dont.

ENDS DECEMBER 7th

Start at the EEP site..

1: http://www.dell.com/eep

2: Select an Inspiron Notebook to customize

3: Select Gold or Silver warrenty policy to receive 12% off your notebook

4: Configure Notebook

5: Add the following coupons to your cart

Z22$QGT5CW$$L8 for $200 off if your order over $2000 Expries Dec 22, 05

7WTRV3QTQ9NCVR for 25% off Inspiron notebooks $1499 or more! Expires Dec 7, 05

5.5: Apply or use DPA for an aditional 2% off.

Depending on the cost of your notebook the % of savings will vary. With a notebook costing $2000, you save 49% with all of this. The % is varied do to the $200 coupon, which is 10% for a $2000 notebook, but only 7% off on a $3000 notebook.

Anywho, like I said, if you missed out, its not as good as it was when the 25% off was a 30% off last week, but its still pretty good!

the 25 % coupon isnt working....every one must of used it already

jordan hows that lappy working for u ? Hows the noise on it when just web surfing and doing normal taks? How does the 6800GO handle gaming CS: Source mainly ? I am considering buying it with the same specs as yours besides mine will have 1GB DDR 2 instead of 1.25 that u have.....

Total with tax and shipping comes to 1300$ which isnt bad i guess :rolleyes:

Volkswagen said:
jordan hows that lappy working for u ? Hows the noise on it when just web surfing and doing normal taks? How does the 6800GO handle gaming CS: Source mainly ? I am considering buying it with the same specs as yours besides mine will have 1GB DDR 2 instead of 1.25 that u have.....

Mine has been great. I've had it for about 8 months. It's not loud at all and does not get much noiser during gaming....lots quieter than any desktop I have used/built. I have not played CSS with it but I think it would handle it fine considering I play BF2 @ 1440x900, all high graphical settings except no AA. If it is not enough power you can OC the 6800 and get an additional 1000 or so out of 3DMark05.

Does this not work with the XPS systems? I thought they were considered inspiron.

I also dont understand how the eep site works?

PoleVault said:
Does this not work with the XPS systems? I thought they were considered inspiron.

I also dont understand how the eep site works?

It does not work for the XPS...they rarely do. :(

What is this:

Save $200 w/ Mail-in rebate on PLATINUM PACKAGE PLAN!
Limited Time Offer!

Do they give you a form to fill out in the shipping box or something? That's another $200 off!

Volkswagen said:

i play some cs:s on my 9300, and i must say that this is the best i have seen the game look. I can play at 1920x1200 with very playable framerates, and man is it a treat.

so im assuming you have to work for dell or one of the affiliates to be able to use this epp thing?

damn, i tried it using Dell Canada. It shows up in the system, but also shows im not elgible. IF it did, I'd give em my CC info right now. A DAMN nice system for 1400 cdn :(

The most I could get off was a WHOLE 250$ cdn

ITs amazing how much of a difference us customers pay compared to us, I really need to order off the bay or something!!! If not for the worry of warrtanty :s

Screw you dell and your Canadian hating ways!

Well I was looking for a lower range laptop (around $600-800) but I couldn't pass this up

Total was $2,150.00 for

Inspiron 9300
Pentium M 1.79
1GB SDRAM
60GB 7200 RPM
128MB ATIs™ Mobility Radeon™ X300
DVD R/W

After discounts and shipping its $1,221.49

Came with a free printer too.

Couldn't passup this badass laptop, for $37/month, very managable

Thanks!

nicks0r said:
Well I was looking for a lower range laptop (around $600-800) but I couldn't pass this up

Total was $2,150.00 for

Inspiron 9300
Pentium M 1.79
1GB SDRAM
60GB 7200 RPM
128MB ATIs™ Mobility Radeon™ X300
DVD R/W

After discounts and shipping its $1,221.49

Came with a free printer too.

Couldn't passup this badass laptop, for $37/month, very managable

Thanks!

I think it is high, because i bought 9300

Pentium M. 1.73
1GB RAM
6800 GO
DVD RW
17" SCREEN
Plus 8-1 memory card reader and etc. for $1200 shipped.

annaconda said:
I think it is high, because i bought 9300

Pentium M. 1.73
1GB RAM
6800 GO
DVD RW
17" SCREEN
Plus 8-1 memory card reader and etc. for $1200 shipped.

Thanks for chiming in

I just reconfigured and got the better vidcard for $1,152.66 shipped

Gonna cancel and re-order

Get the least amount of RAM from Dell and order some from Newegg...it's a bunch cheaper.

Jordan1 said:
Get the least amount of RAM from Dell and order some from Newegg...it's a bunch cheaper.

Not nessicarly when you factor in that you are getting close to 50% off the upgrade price.

Any big difference between a 6 cell and 9 cell battery in terms of hours of usage?

Battery:
6 Cell 53 WHr Lithium Ion Primary battery. Approximate operating time: Up to 3.4 hours.
9 Cell 80 WHr Li-Ion primary battery. Approximate operating time: Up to 5.2 hours.

BTW, Thanks a bunch. Just saved me $600.

Thanks guys, I saved a bunch. :D Went for a mix between mobility and power with the Inspiron 6000 (the 17" ones like the 9300 are a bit bulky to me as a laptop).

My config:
Intel Pentium MProcessor 760 (2GHz/2MB Cache/533MHz FSB)
15.4 inch WSXGA+ LCD Panel
1GB, Shared DDR2,533MHZ 2 Dimm
128MB ATI Mobility Radeon X300 Video Card
60GB Ultra ATA 7200RPM Hard Drive
Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
8X DVD+/-RW Drive
Intel PRO/Wireless 2200 Internal Wireless (802.11b/g,54Mbps)
80 WHr 9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
Silver Support Package (3 years, 24x7)
128MB USB Memory Key (filler to hit $2000)

Got it at $2000 even, with all the rebates posted, $1068.60 (46.6% off!) before shipping and tax and $1,190.75 after... damn CA sales tax and env. fee :mad: but still an awesome deal! Thanks again!

Jordan1 said:

How many DIMMs can the mobo take? Even if you bump down to 512mb then it's just 2 256's rather than the 2 512's. Or are you suggesting just taking out all the RAM dell gives you, replacing it with newegg RAM and recouping some of the cost by selling the Dell RAM?

I agree, jsut thought I'd point out that you can't just take off 512 of the RAM and jsut buy mroe and slap it in, it's a liitle bit tougher than that.

Back