do SFF cases come with mobos?

mulebennett

Limp Gawd
i was looking at Shuttles and most of them seem to come with mobos, and then i looked at Antec's SFF case w/ the 300w psu and it didn't appear to come with a mobo. :confused: does it vary with case? any place to build an entire rig of SFF stuff besides newegg?

mulebennett said:
i was looking at Shuttles and most of them seem to come with mobos, and then i looked at Antec's SFF case w/ the 300w psu and it didn't appear to come with a mobo. :confused: does it vary with case? ?

all shuttles come with a MB, as well as most biostar, MSI etc.

------any place to build an entire rig of SFF stuff besides newegg

www.excaliburpc.com
www.zipzoomfly.com

Yes, since they come with a motherboard and [quality] power supply, most are $200+

plus the cases are usually very high quality, like what you would spend on a $100-$150 lan-li case, just smaller.

awesome. you guys ever find stuff at computer shows? everything's good but i think i could save $10-15 on shipping.

I've been seeing more and more Shuttles at computer shows. However, you may find a better deal on a Shuttle online. Nothing wrong with buying the rest of the parts at a show, if prices are good.

I usually price out the stuff I want at Newegg. Then I go to the computer show with a price list. If it's close, I'll buy at the show. If it costs a lot more, I'll order from Newegg.

Back