Fallout 76

I bought FO76 previously on steam. I went to amazon page and I have the PC code. Is it giftable? If so, I'll post to freebies thread.

FINALLY figured out how to get this installed.....I needed the Xbox app...

So, are making camps something you really need to do or no? I absolutely loath the building and crafting garbage in every bethesda game.

FINALLY figured out how to get this installed.....I needed the Xbox app...

So, are making camps something you really need to do or no? I absolutely loath the building and crafting garbage in every bethesda game.
The game would be very challenging without a camp (your home).
Just plop down some storage and crafting stations and don't worry about it.

I can see how this game can be super annoying...its more or less just trying to find junk you can scrap so you can keep your gear in good repair...that really isn't very much fun.

I can see how this game can be super annoying...its more or less just trying to find junk you can scrap so you can keep your gear in good repair...that really isn't very much fun.
I never got the draw to this game personally, and I'm a massive FO3/Skyrim/FO4 fan. I'd literally rather just jump into any of the single-layer Bethesda games versus play this.

I never got the draw to this game personally, and I'm a massive FO3/Skyrim/FO4 fan. I'd literally rather just jump into any of the single-layer Bethesda games versus play this.

Its more or less the same if you dont do anything with otber players but it still seems lifeless and tedious compared to the other games.

Its more or less the same if you dont do anything with otber players but it still seems lifeless and tedious compared to the other games.
I guess that's what I don't understand. To me it basically just seems like a shittier FO4 since it's missing all the unique elements, NPC life, etc.

I guess that's what I don't understand. To me it basically just seems like a shittier FO4 since it's missing all the unique elements, NPC life, etc.
I mean its all in there, but its a LIVE service game. So they have to keep things updated and it plays differently. There is quite a bit of NPC life around the map, just gotta know where to find it.

I even have a camp that has 2 BOS NPC's there because they were in the game guarding a road. So, you just gotta know where they are. Some NPC's only spawn in area's sometimes.

There are unique elements in the game. But again its different than FO4....since it has to be because its a live service game.

Back