Fellow AMD users COMCAST OFFERS 4.0MBS download foe $52.99 a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcdaddy

2[H]4U
I just ordered it to upgrade my service from 1.5KDown and 256K Up to 4.0M Down and 384K Up at a price of $52.99 a month and a one time fee of $99.00 which includes a Wireless MODEM/ROUTER and 2 wireless cards heres the order URL from them
http://homenetworking.comcast.net/pricing.asp
I just wanted to pass along the INFO to AMD users i didnt post this in the Intel Forums LOL!!!!

big whoop.

I get 3mbps down 256k up all for 40 bux a month. and i have a linksys router, not something crappy that they give. it's also comcast. and i also have Intel. not to mention that you have to pay extra for multiple pcs...

Dead thread in 5...4...3...

RAyman you dont need their equipment, and they waived the install fee if you dont want their equipment.

Heeey look, it's in the completely wrong forum and it's a repost anyway. It's not like this is only for AMD users or anything.

Are you a communist?

Im not a communist im just sick of Intel fanboys saying that there $1000 processor rulz the earth thas all.

Originally posted by Marcdaddy
Im not a communist im just sick of Intel fanboys saying that there $1000 processor rulz the earth thas all.

WTF? This should be in the networking forum.:rolleyes:

lol seriously, what in the holy hell does a deal from Comcast have to do with AMD vs. Intel? Seek help!

Originally posted by Marcdaddy

who said that?

Sheesh, guys.
We don't need threads like this. Play nice, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back