free dvd cases

weezle69

Weaksauce
check out the dumpsters behind blockbuster on tuesday nights or wendsday nights because they throw out about 200 - 400 empty dvd cases.

i wish,

the one by us throws barely any away, if they do it's a few randoms here and there

jamezzz122 said:
This is Dumpster Diving related...

I guess you missed the subforum thread in [H]otDeals.

ScubaSteve said:
Dumpster Diving folks, feel free to expand a little out of your 1 single thread. I think it would be a good idea to have seperate threads for a FAQ (which I will need help with. If someone is up to the task, PM me plz) a thread for "Post your findings! (PICS!) " etc etc

I've got a buddy that is a blue nazi. They get new movies in and put them in there own anti theft cases. He gives me about 300 everytime I ask him for some. If you ask real nice maybe one of the employees will save some for you, my friend gives me them on mondays.

He calls the blockbuster employees blue nazis. He once saw a manager that had taken a break get fired because he could not produce a receipt for a can of soda that he was drinking. Another friend of ours got fired because he used a coupon(wish was ok) on a brand new release that employees weren't supposed to rent, when confronted he offered to pay for the rental, but was fired anyway. Pretty extreme.

Firing for potential theft and misconduct (using cupon when not allowed) earn the name nazi BUT geting free dvd cases is ok?

People gotta work, if you dont like your employer, get a new job...

Dont mean to be a prick but people love to toss names around, nazi shouldnt be one.

are they at least a real Dr of something?

PS Kids can be so cruel... :eek:

Back