Free Magazines (xbox, pc magazine, egm, etc.) - real site, not freebiz or magscentral

Signed up - thanks a bunch!

I tried all of them - let's see how many come...

I tried and it says You must select at least one magazine to subscribe to! when I picked 2.

coastertux said:
I tried and it says You must select at least one magazine to subscribe to! when I picked 2.

Yeah, that happened to me too. I picked the last two and got the message. Then I just selected the first one that was selected as default along with the last two, and it went through. Just hope I get them, even though I chose 3 :(

Signed up for all 5 as well.

I'm assuming that after 1 year is up you must cancel all 5 subscriptions or they will send you a bill or something.

Generally on free subscriptions, they'll send you a card telling you your subscription is about to expire and you can rewnew for $xx. Then you can either pay and return the card, or send the card back with it marked 'Cancel' and they won't bill you. Some don't even require you to send the cancelled card back, and will usually note it on the card.

How can they bill you if they dont have any of your CC info? Just dont send them money and your good lol

Ordered all 5 however I dont know if you will get all 5. I searched their forums and most people looked to have only ordered 2...

Sweetass deal, thanks! Hopefully they come as quickly as my free CGW mags did! :cool:

extended my subscription to 2 mags...didnt want to be greedy and oder all 5...didnt want to chance non of them coming either...

ordered all five, already subscribe to two of them, hopefully they'll just tag it on to how long im subscribed, not get 2 in the mail for a while

if anyone was having trouble and getting that 'you must select at least 1 subscription' message, my friend said he found out what was causing it. If you don't select the xbox magazine, it won't let you select others. Not positive this will fix it but it worked for him.

Quote:

Sorry, the free offer is temporarily suspended, if you register below we will notify you via email the second it becomes available again, shouldn't be too long!

Guess I'm not getting any freebies from them right now. :p

Kroz

Back