FS: Nintendo Memory, 60GB Maxtor, Pro Mouse, Stuffit 6.5

Centauri

2[H]4U
Hello everyone. I have the following for sale:

Nintendo GameCube Memory Card 259.

This is the new memory card that Nintendo released this summer. It has 4x the capacity of the old memory card. I bought this with a GameCube that I ended up returning the next day because I decided that console gaming was not my thing. They refused to take back the memory card, sadly. It has been in its original packaging since that night. It is practically mint, I didn’t bother using the label stickers or anything.

Looking for $17.50 with free shipping.

60GB ATA-133 7200 RPM Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9.

This is the original HD that shipped with my Power Macintosh. Its very quiet and very fast. I have however, moved on to the world of Serial ATA and no longer have a need for it.

Looking for $58 with free shipping.

Black Apple Pro Mouse.

This is the black Pro Mouse that came with my G4. Its in about as good of condition as you would expect a used Pro Mouse to be in. Not dinged up, no deep scratches. Looks good. Works perfectly.

Looking for $25 with free shipping.

Copy of Stuffit Deluxe 6.5.

This copy of Stuffit Deluxe is version 6.5, and works with Mac OS 8.6 through Mac OS X. It also includes Stuffit v7.0 for Windows, but I am not sure if it is the deluxe version of 7.0. This is just the CD itself with the serial number, no paper work or box.

I have no idea what it is worth, so for now I’ll just say $12 with free shipping.

ALL PRICES ARE 'OBO'

-----

If you have any questions for me or would like any of these items, feel free to shoot me an e-mail at: MacintoshGuy AT SBCglobal DOT Net and I’ll reply as soon as possible.

Thanks for looking peoples.

is that the price for both HDs? or each.
I am guessimg each probably.

Hello.

I had labelled the items as '1, 2, 3 and 4', they were not meant to signify quantity. I only have one of each item. Sorry for the confusion, I shouldn't have done that.

So, its $58-shipped for the one drive, OBO.

Thanks.

Back