HOW to get rid of the grey Suggested subject tab at youtube ?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
at the top of my screen, youtube.com, it shows a lot of grey color tabs, some of them, I never create it, and I never search for it, somehow it's there. Is there a way to remove it?

I think that's called the Feed Filter, it just let's you sort video by category. I think it's customized based on your interest that YouTube detects. You can use Ublock Origin to block that element, but the gap will still be there.

Ublock Origin is an add-on, isn't it? that's the only way? I mean, youtube had the wrong filter for me, they mistakenly created some filter that I never interested it.

Axman: How exactly do I block the element?

tab.JPG

okay, let's start all over again, as there is no right click. See the above suggested tabs. I never view anything on "Comedy", or "Tools" or "Stages", I don't know how these tabs end up there. How do you kill them

View attachment 520198

okay, let's start all over again, as there is no right click. See the above suggested tabs. I never view anything on "Comedy", or "Tools" or "Stages", I don't know how these tabs end up there. How do you kill them

There is a button on your keyboard that you can hold down and left-click to bring up your context menu, and that will let you highlight elements and block them.

I would click on the TAB but fake my interests!
Down with the globalists. Everyone needs to do their part.
Join today.

Luke agrees eh!

There is a button on your keyboard that you can hold down and left-click to bring up your context menu, and that will let you highlight elements and block them.
that's only for win 10 / 11, isn't it?

Back