motherboard, processor, memory for sale

Bill Clo

Gawd
Have a Athlon 64 3500 processor for sale. Winchester core, been overclocked to 2.53ghz and has been a faithful folding processor. I upgraded to an X2 3800 so I don't need this one anymore. Comes with a retail heatsink/fan. $50 + shipping.

I have the following package for sale: ***tentatively sold to God of Death***

1 Abit NF7 motherboard (Nforce2 chipset, with new chipset cooler and fan)
1 AMD XP 2700 processor (never been overclocked)
1 Thermalright SLK-700A (I believe) copper heatsink with fan
1 Corsair PC 3200 256MB DDR memory stick

All in working order. Sold AS-IS.

All for $80 shipped USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 US states.

I prefer a money order, but will accept a personal check (held a week to clear).

';

Is that the one with Soundstorm?

That said, I'm interested in the mobo and the heatsink...

rayman2k2 said:

depending on the version, ya, nforce 2 was soundstorm..

rayman2k2 said:

The board has the basic AC97 type sound. The NF7-S had the nicer sound.

I'd prefer to sell the whole package together, rather than split it up. If it doesn't sell in a reasonable time, I'll re-consider parting it out. Thanks.

Bill Clo said:
The board has the basic AC97 type sound. The NF7-S had the nicer sound.

I'd prefer to sell the whole package together, rather than split it up. If it doesn't sell in a reasonable time, I'll re-consider parting it out. Thanks.

righto, the nf7-s is the one I've got running still.. i ran a sbs server off it for a bit, worked great and super stable.

Oh alright guys. Since you all seem to want to buy individual parts, here's what I'll do. I'll tentatively sell the mobo and heatsink/fan to Rayman and the CPU to Mohonri. Rayman, how about $40 + shipping?. Mohonri, how about $40 + shipping for the CPU?

IF BOTH of you come through, I'll sell it that way; otherwise I'll be stuck with a probably hard to sell partial system you know?

Let me know.

Mohonri said:
then who gets the RAM? Assuming SWMBO agrees, I'm in.

Well no one has said anything about wanting the RAM, so unless someone wants to buy it, I'll just keep it.

:(

sorry, i should have updated earlier, my grandmother had a stroke - things'll be a little hectic for the next few weeks (we are flying up to michigan tonight)

Don't know when I'll get back :(

p.s. grandmother is fine, but she is pretty old...

I just talked to SWMBO, and she's ok with it. I was waiting for someone else to speak for the RAM, but if nobody else wants it, I'd be happy to give it a home...

I guess it's now a matter of waiting on rayman....good luck, man. Strokes aren't easy (both my parents have had minor ones)

Bill Clo said:
I guess I'm back to soliciting someone to buy the whole thing then. Sorry guys.

';

I'm really sorry Bill, but as you can understand, this whole thing was unexpected :(

I really do feel terrible... :(

I understand that stuff comes up. Boy I sure do, Rayman.

If someone else wants to buy the parts/whole thing, okay. If not, you can buy later.

i am so tempted to buy the whole thing. i have an empty case and spare psu.........i better do the math to check and see if i can.

i think i have a pint of boold in me that i can do without :D

EDIT: turns out i have a pint of blood after all. sending PM.

Dang it! :D Now I need to go find another source of an inexpensive upgrade for my ailing XP 1800....

Mohonri said:
Dang it! :D Now I need to go find another source of an inexpensive upgrade for my ailing XP 1800....

Ya should have donated enough blood to buy the whole rig like God_Of_Death. :p

Fear not, probably next week my new X2 3800 will arrive and I can put my A64 3500 up for sale...

Ah, but I won't be able to use that to upgrade my Socket A system.... *sigh* :) Well, if it doesn't work out, with G_O_D, I'm still interested...

Mohonri said:
Ah, but I won't be able to use that to upgrade my Socket A system.... *sigh* :) Well, if it doesn't work out, with G_O_D, I'm still interested...

sorry but anything short of a toilet seat falling from space and hitting my farm will keep my from buying this ;)

now, i am just waiting for Bill to give me the final price.

Well, thanks to all involved anyway--you still got me to go upgrade my machine. I just bought a Barton 2500 off eBay for $25 shipped...

Back