Please help recommend a monitor 2024 edition.

Maddnotez

Limp Gawd
I got some good recommendations years ago on here and I'm looking to upgrade my monitor for my new build.

As with choosing every other PC component the monitor has become one of the most stressful to decide on and im looking at the Alienware AW2723DF.

I'm going to be using a 7900xtx and a 7800x3d. I play mostly shooters but will try to branch out. I'm ok with getting another 1080p but with my new setup I really want to try a 1440p monitor. I don't think 4K is the route for me to go but open to suggestions. Max budget $650.

I want the general stuff. High refresh rate, low latency and a great picture. I will not buy Asus again and I'm pretty hesitant to look at OLED with fear of burn in, oled probably not in my budget anyhow.

What would you guys recommend? Open to all suggestions.

Have you picked anything yet?

If not here are two 1440p recommendations:

Asus XG27AQMR: 27 inch QHD (2560 x 1440) gaming monitor with ultrafast 300Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay​

there is nothing wrong with OLED. I've had the 34" Dell widescreen DFW for over a year and zero burn in so far. If you think your up for it then add $150 and get this:

AOC​

Agon PRO AG276QZD 27" OLED Tournament Gaming Monitor 2560x1440, 240Hz 0.03ms, G-SYNC

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back