Prometia

xdbx

Limp Gawd
Hi guys, I bought a Prometia Mach1 not too long ago, and found an excellent price due to them going out of buisiness. Anyways, I was curious as to all those other prommy owners out there, what happens when new boards and sockets come out, how will we mount the hermetic shells? Will we have to make a costom mounting device? or will we be able to adapt a vapochill system to work?

~Dan

xdbx said:
Hi guys, I bought a Prometia Mach1 not too long ago, and found an excellent price due to them going out of buisiness. Anyways, I was curious as to all those other prommy owners out there, what happens when new boards and sockets come out, how will we mount the hermetic shells? Will we have to make a costom mounting device? or will we be able to adapt a vapochill system to work?

~Dan

Custom mounts are easy to make. PM me and i'll send you some links. As far as getting a deal because they are out of business. Every place went Up in price?? where did you buy from that they went down?? Mach 1's alone went from $460 to $660 in one day!!!

You take some plexy and sealstring and stuff and make your own.

Mach 1's alone went from $460 to $660 in one day

Na, some of the stuff went up, but i bought the last one a co. had for about 500 shipped.

Back