things I have // things I want

ChingChang

Supreme [H]ardness
Right now I am just looking for:
- DDR2 RAM, any speed
- small capacity hard drives (at least 10GB)
- socket A motherboard (must support tbred Athlon XP 2800+ processor)

don't have much for trade, only this crap:
- couple cheapo power supplies
- some decent sleeve bearing 80mm fans (3pin power and molex)
- some decent sleeve bearing 92mm fans (3 pin power)
- 1 sheet of notebook paper
- vantec TORNADO!! :D (maybe)
- cat5e cable (straight or crossover)

Oldbenwa said:
Needs moar badges:
lol, thanks. Funny thing is how I went to hardfolding.com to update the bookmarklet before I posted, but I just forgot to use it :p

mavalpha said:
I might still have a working forty-gigger, if you can give me a few days to check.

Any chance of you helping me out with crossover cables?
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1080104
sure, you just need two 3 foot crossover cables? I can probably make them tonight after work unless I'm tired and lazy as usual :) I can make longer ones if you would prefer.
I think cheapest shipping service would be USPS 2-3 day, which is like $4 I think. That ok?

That'd be great, but could you make them five or six feet instead? I think 3' would be just a touch short for this lab.

yep. PM me shipping address. I'll use USPS priority, think that's the least expensive for this sort of thing...

Sorry I have been busy the past week, just made the two cables today and tested them. Measured with a spare motherboard lol, one is around 6' 6", other is around 7'. Post office is closed on sunday, so I'll drop it off on monday morning.

also I could use a socket 754 processor if anyone has one :) just found the motherboard g33zy sent me!

I know a guy who has a Socket 754 mobo (MSI, I think) and a A64 2.0 ghz processor that he might be willing to sell...it was working last time when I disassembled his system for him. He'd want payment of course, since he's not a Folder...let me know if you have any interest.

I've got 2x256mb sticks of pc2100 ddr and 1x128mb stick pc2100.

Would trade for a dvd-rom drive, or sell for $20 shipped.

hmm I don't really need more DDR RAM.
I might have a DVD ROM from a customer's old machine but I haven't tested it.

Have any DDR2? :)

(I need to update my list when I decide to not be lazy)

Back