Undertaker's FS: MSI RTX 4090 Gaming Trio

Shocked this hasn't sold yet

Wonder how much you could get for this if you smuggled it into China

Shocked this hasn't sold yet

Wonder how much you could get for this if you smuggled it into China
Lol, interesting thought but I usually only sell in US (and sometimes to CAN) 😊 Even if it sold for double of my ask, doubt I'd want to get on Uncle Sam's shit list for that kind of money...

Reactions: FRZ
like this
Last edited:
i stand corrected..update the OP.Nobody will scroll through 2020 posts to see the updated price , instead they see the OP..or at least update the title with the new , latest price...Cmon dude, let's sell it
Looks like he did now, good advice Binar.

Free bump for ya...

I have the same card in my system and I consider this to be the BEST of the standard air cooled 4090's after a lot of reading. None of these 4090s have much overclocking headroom so I felt no need to get anything but a nice looking card that draws the least power.. because they all seem to perform within a very small margin of each other. No need to get the 600w variant imo. Looks nice, not too much bling - runs cool and very quiet.

I've been drooling over this for a while but every time I do, I think about the games I currently play and my 3080 is good enough. Great price bump.

I have the same exact card. Actually I have 2 of them one is EK blocked the other is kept stock on air. They run incredibly cool. The fan on my air cooled one doesn't even turn on until it hits over 50 or 55c or something lmao so most games the fans stay off it runs THAT cool 😂
1600 shipped is a great deal that means your getting this for 1550 not including shipping etc.

Mon bump, looks like I'm going to have to find the time to start using this fully again. Also never taken this long to sell something like this on H, perhaps we are already in a recession lol.

Talk of new cards coming is probably going to make people hold off, plus the 4090 is still not a cheap card even used. Hopefully you find that person in need OP.

Back