uninstall?

ralphie1313

Limp Gawd
So to uninstall i go to control panel / programs / then uninstall the program, but it does not show programs that were installed on my 2nd drive. Is there a way to use uninstall to remove a program on drive 2 if that program does not have an uninstall feature in the folder, i feel like just deleting the folder does not really uninstall the program or am i wrong?

Thanks so much!

So to uninstall i go to control panel / programs / then uninstall the program, but it does not show programs that were installed on my 2nd drive. Is there a way to use uninstall to remove a program on drive 2 if that program does not have an uninstall feature in the folder, i feel like just deleting the folder does not really uninstall the program or am i wrong?

Thanks so much!
how was it installed to drive 2? or was it just copied there or left from an old install? if you used a proper installer to put it on drive 2, it still should show as normal in the apps uninstall list.

Hey PD!! So i just did a regular install from the internet, from ms edge comes up downlaod then install so i change the install location to the 2nd drive and i make a shortcut on desk top. So it does not show when u use under search add or remove nor does it show when u go through control panel/ programs/ uninstall.

Hey PD!! So i just did a regular install from the internet, from ms edge comes up downlaod then install so i change the install location to the 2nd drive and i make a shortcut on desk top. So it does not show when u use under search add or remove nor does it show when u go through control panel/ programs/ uninstall.
ok. what program? also, look in the program folder for an uninstaller.

Back