VIEWSONIC VP211B 21'' TFT thinking of buying any comments?

TimmerUK

n00b
Greeting all, need a little advice from anyone out there with the Viewsonic VP211B 21'' TFT. Is this a good monitor are there better..... one of my suppliers can get me this for £820 is this a good price?

Cheers
Tim

absolutely owns in every regard. specs are superior to samsung's and dell's rebadged LCDs of the same caliber, and most of any within its class. < 25ms response time with clearmotiv tech, ghosting is hardly noticeable. and most vainly (however, importantly to myself) it looks superbly sleek essentially using the now ubiquitous LG panel. if you have a problem with the response rate, just downgrade to the 20.1" model (vp201b w/ < 15ms response time).

you will love it, provided you can actually find a place with it in stock :p.

i woudn't trade this thing for two 2001FPs.

yes, so... i'm not quite as objective as you would hope, but i only cited facts. :p

once again, GOOD LUCK finding one.

just checked the specs on this puppy and it is VERY nice but I can't believe it is selling for $1200!!! I have been looking at some nice big screen TV's that are only $2500 :eek:

I have placed the order for 3, I managed to get them for £888 each and them big puppies will be arriving monday.......

Granted I am abusing my companies buying power to source them at the company 20% discount mmmmm sweet.

2 will be installed at work and one will have to be tested at the home office

Roll on monday

Holy smokes thats 1,580 dollars per monitor at an exchange rate of $1.78 to the Pound. Give me 2 lower quality Dell 2001 fp's anyday for the same price. Or 1 dell and 1 helluva graphics card and another Raptor drive so you can go raid.

BTW how you like the Raptor?, did you "FEEL" the difference, I am looking to buy 2, and Raid 0 them for speed. The specs look incredible.

I'm not paying for these so I am getting whats coolest......

Raptor are very fast indeed you definitely notice the diffence. Load time are shorter installation from file are blinding. I do recomend having you swap file on another drive this also increase speed of apps.

Cheers
Tim

Back