What about the xbox traning?

phatmatt

[H]ard|Gawd
you get free games and only pay for shipping, I know a "orange site" that has them btw

same as the other MS training threads but you take xbox tests and get points for free xbox games

You need a real store just go to a eletronics store's site ( BB fry's etc) use their store locator to get store # etc

i BSed it a while ago but now they call your manager to confirm your workers code thingy, so yea it suks unless u actually work at a bb etc :(

Wal-Mart SuperCenter is an approved and eligible reseller for Xbox Retail Team. You are eligible to participate and complete product training. However, due to Wal-Mart SuperCenter policies, Wal-Mart SuperCenter employees are unable to utilize the Prize Shop or participate in program sweepstakes.

How.fucking.lame

I have been doing this for over a year now and they can and do ask you for a paystub on occassion. No biggie for me, since I work for a participating retailer. Shipping really sucks on this, if you aren't ordering $50 games, it really isn't worth it. I just ordered 3 games and the shipping was close to $18.

Back