Where I can find this in the USA???

Ebay has a couple. You will be dealing with customs regardless of where you get it from I'd imagine.

Q24G2A/BK 23.8" Widescreen IPS Black Multimedia Monitor (2560x1440/1ms/2xHDMI/DisplayPort) https://amzn.eu/d/4AWLHu4

196 Euro. Open amazon app and switch to uk, english, preferred currency. Use a card that has no foreign transaction fee if your local currency isn't an option. Note, you will not have prime unless you sub in that locale, but it won't give much unless you buy a lot there anyway. Also, check that the power supply will work before ordering.

Also, read amazon's (or mp seller's) customs policy carefully before ordering.

1698504788971.png

1698504839858.png

yup, gonna have to import it.

Amazon is where I've gotten my last 2 AOC monitors from. They get new AOC products pretty quickly after release. I like both monitors but expect some light bleed at the edges. Both of mine have it and there are always complaints from users. Doesn't bother me unless playing games with lots of dark scenes.

What makes this monitor worth having over the dozens of other choices in this resolution/size?

What makes this monitor worth having over the dozens of other choices in this resolution/size?
24" 1440p. I don't want a screen bigger than 24" but I want more resolution and it is supposed to be a pretty good monitor. I don't think there are other choices in the 24" size at 1440p

Back