Would you ever go back to LCD after experiencing OLED?

What's not to love about old trek seasons? It aired for three seasons on nbc from 1966 - 1969 though I guess, not that you may not have seen it until 1974. A little before my time.

I agree, very colorful.
I was born in 1967 and people in my area wasn't very rich, the images would have never been that clear on a tube TV at 240p at best back then, seen a beta player movie once around 1979, kids beside us had a Sony VCR with a corded remote control and that was top of the line back then, we wasn't far off from TV tennis as gaming goes, Atari 2600 was earth breaking tech at the time.

Last edited:
I was born in 1967 and people in my area wasn't very rich, the images would have never been that clear on a tube TV at 240p at best back then, seen a beta player movie once around 1979, kids beside us had a Sony VCR with a corded remote control and that was top of the line back then, we wasn't far off from TV tennis as gaming goes, Atari 2600 was earth breaking tech at the time.

I was born in '77...never forget the feeling of walking into Zayers in 1981-1982ish and seeing Atari 2600 display showcasing pacman...blew our fucking minds!

Second time gaming blew my mind was playing super mario brothers on the NES on my parents living room tv.

Third time gaming blew my mind was getting my first 086, then 286 12mhz, then 386 16mhz PC and playing classic sims like GATO, F-19 Stealth all the sierra kings quest, police quest, space quest, heros quest, and leisure suit larry games.

Fourth time gaming blew my mind was the Sega Genesis with amazing 16 bit graphics and unparalled fun games like original maddens and NHL hockeys.

FIfth time gaming blew my mind was N64 Mario, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Conkers Bad Fur day

Sixth time gaming blew my mind OG xbox Halo, Transworld surf, Maddens, etc

Seventh time gaming blew my mind, back to PC with Battlefield 1942

Was born in 1975. Was 18 in 1993. Got my own first pc in 1993 the year Jurassic Park came out. I remember in the movie I saw full motion video of Newman on the dock being displayed on the monitor of the PC. Blew my freaking mind. I knew then I loved technology.

So much has changed but the one thing I hold onto is the memory of how it all felt back then. It really was....magical.

Anyways OLED IS THE SHIZZLE!

It has been amazing to see life move so fast in my short amount of time to what we are today, no cell phone was freedom from the NSA programs, they have no power over you without your help.

Back