[WTB] 1 or 2 sticks of PC2100 or PC2700 256MB DDR, socket 478 CPU

jkbear11

[H]ard|Gawd
i am in need of 1 or 2 sticks of PC2100 or PC2700 256mb DDR...

if you have one to sell let me know...

Also, if you have socket 478 CPU let me know... i need celeron...

BTW, cheaper the better... :)

please email me at [email protected]

Got 2 sticks of Samsung PC2100 DDR!

thank you

but still looking for socket 478 CPU

what speed socket 478 you need? I have 3 1.7, 1 2.4 and a 2.6 i think. all full P4.

I have several mobile celeron CPU's. They are 1500mhz skt 478 CPU's that run at 100fsb and work fine on a desktop board. They are all C1 stepping (great for overclocking) and the one I am running right now is running at 179 FSB (2685mhz). The best part is that they have 256k L2 cache unlike the desktop Celeron's that have only 128k L2 cache.

These are basically in between the desktop Pentium 4 (512k L2 cache) and the desktop Celeron.

Some Sisoft Sandra scores are available in this THREAD

These results are from running the Mobile Cele 1.5 at 2.55 with 1gig of PC3200DDR ram on my Gigabyte 8SQ800 Mobo. I tried to use the exact same CPU's for the comparisons, there is some slight variation, but all-in-all, it seems to be right up there with the best of them.

I would like to get about $70 shipped for one.

Have a look at the screenshots, they speak for themselves.

LMK, Jon...

Originally posted by Jon187
I have several mobile celeron CPU's. They are 1500mhz skt 478 CPU's that run at 100fsb and work fine on a desktop board. They are all C1 stepping (great for overclocking) and the one I am running right now is running at 179 FSB (2685mhz). The best part is that they have 256k L2 cache unlike the desktop Celeron's that have only 128k L2 cache.

These are basically in between the desktop Pentium 4 (512k L2 cache) and the desktop Celeron.

Some Sisoft Sandra scores are available in this THREAD

These results are from running the Mobile Cele 1.5 at 2.55 with 1gig of PC3200DDR ram on my Gigabyte 8SQ800 Mobo. I tried to use the exact same CPU's for the comparisons, there is some slight variation, but all-in-all, it seems to be right up there with the best of them.

I would like to get about $70 shipped for one.

Have a look at the screenshots, they speak for themselves.

LMK, Jon...

wow that is amazing! never knew celeron can do that! but it is little bit too much than what i wanted to spend... any trades? LMK

Originally posted by jkbear11
wow that is amazing! never knew celeron can do that! but it is little bit too much than what i wanted to spend... any trades? LMK

The only things I NEED are a fan controller and a good TV tuner card. List whatever else you have, we can likely work a partial trade or something.

Jon...

Back