WTB: 2 socket 478 processors w/ 1 heatsink

Alright, I have the hardware for 2 socket 478 machines, and I have one heatsink. I was wondering if anyone could make me an offer, I'd prefer a pentium 4, but a celeron would probably be doable. lookin to spend under 100 if possible. Hit me up with some offers and I'll see if I can scrounge up the money. Thanks.

I have 1 or 2 1.7 willamete P4s, don't have any heatsinks, they're dell pulls, don't know if that's too slow for your needs or not, but they're socket 478. I have one folding in that soyo mb labor day fiasco from newegg 2 years ago.

I have a 2.8 celeron d and a 2.8 p4(1 meg, 800fsb, ht) and a zaleman heatsink. Hell I got a motherboard to run at least one of them(crappy asrock). The board ran the chip at 3.5 stable untill I replaced the ram and the newer ram sucks. Haven't messed with it since. Interested? Make an offer on the stuff.

so yeah guys, thanks for the offers, but I dont' exactly have much in the way of money at the moment, and I don't have a job, but I'll probably repost if I get the money and still need these. Thanks though!

Back