WTB/T T.V. tuner

Maha

n00b
Looking for a t.v. tuner, any one have one they are selling or want to trade for? Trades in my thread Plextor 708A.

i hav a tv tuner, generic but its reallie good....

i m willing to trade for ur plextor if u want OR make a deal for a price

its a PCI card and it uses coax input to watch tv on ur computer, it has FM scanning, it has an wirey antenna for the FM radio, it also has a lil wire that allows u to connect (at the back of ur comp) from the tv tuner sound port to ur sound card imput to share the same speakers, also has a video in composite port, a svideo in, audio out, audio in, and also comes along with a wireless small remote and it has this wire that u connect from the back and attach to anywhere u want so u can just point ur remote and flip thru the channels or change the volume or change screen sizes, etc

also, u can watch it in a window, (for example, ur typing a document and u get tired so u open a window to watch tv but u can also work on ur document with the other open window...if not, u can also hav it full screen or half screened

this is pretty new, i had it for like a month but never opened it until like last week and it works perfectly and then i took it out...it has only been used for one night to test it.... the battery in the remote is still new and so is everything else....if u want this tv tuner card, i will send u everything with drivers and wires and it all in the box and it will be just as new

hope u dont skip over this oppurtunity to be able to watch tv on ur computer....thanks if u consider my offer

email/ instant message me at [email protected] or simply PM me

Back