WTTF/WTB Duallie board/cpu(s)

gjones

Weaksauce
Heatware under gdougjones
Just like the title says I need a good duallie setup

For trade/sell I have:
Abit IT7 Max2 60.00 http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/products.php?categories=1&model=24
P4 2.4B with HSF 80.00
512 PC3200 Kingston HyperX 75.00
(2) Nvidia TNT Sniper video cards 25.00 each
DVD Burner (I know it burns cd's @12x and dvd's @2x) 65.00
Lots of:
ISA Modems
ISA NIC Cards
All prices are OBO
Shipping is 10.95 for any one item! I really need the paypal so I can use it instead of M.O.'s for the new duallie I have located.
All I want to do is get a good duallie setup for a project I am working on.
best way to contact me is PM

I just had a fairly nice dual P3 1GhZ setup, until my drunken roommate dropped a paperclip into it and ESDed the mobo, so I have two 1GhZ P3s that probably still work, if you're interested I can test them to make sure they're ok, LMK.

And I got an MSI 694X-Pro that those dual P3's will work in. :) I'll e-mail you with details.

It's your lucky day, they both posted just fine. They each have the P3 stock heatsink with a 60->80 adapter and some generic lowspeed 80mm fans w/ crome grilles, it's pretty quiet but the really impressive part is that they average only 10-15° F above ambient temp.

Your list of trades divides into two categories for me, things that I have to many of already (isa stuffs and old tnt vid cards), and stuff that wouldn't be a fair trade for two aging processors, so how's $60 shipped for the pair sound (w/ heatsinks of course)?

let me ponder on that one for a second if I bought them could you accept a M.O for them?

BP6 with 466 Celeron's and hs/f's do anything for ya?

lmk,
visick

pm me or dvisichio AT socal.rr.com

Added Prices I have found everything I need for the duallie so I need a little bit more cash so Paypal would work the best

Back