God of War Ragnarök (Rumor)

Will probably come around November, which would be two years after the Playstation release which seems to be the standard.

I am more interested in Last of Us 2 and hope that comes first, especially seeing how it is an older game. God of War was... decent, but the least interesting Sony port I played. I preferred Days Gone and even Ratchet & Clank over it.

Me still waiting for Bloodborne and Demon's Souls:

1715373247805.png

I still haven't played the first God of War PC port...bought it on sale awhile back but haven't gotten around to it yet...guess I can now play it back-to-back with Ragnarok...I need to only buy games when I'm ready to play it

I still haven't played the first God of War PC port...bought it on sale awhile back but haven't gotten around to it yet...guess I can now play it back-to-back with Ragnarok...I need to only buy games when I'm ready to play it
You should, the game is awesome in my humble opinion.

You guys who haven’t played the first game are missing out. My first time was on the PC, and although initially I thought Zero Dawn and Days Gone were much better I eventually warmed up to God of War and became slightly addicted to the combat.

Back