Original Danger Den MATX case. Anyone interested?

0bzeek

n00b
I've got an original Danger Den MATX case. Comes with a 180x2 radiator and an 80X2 radiator mounted on the back (I may have the fan dimension wrong, going off memory from a long time ago). Also comes with the fan controller and 750 watt power supply as seen in the picture. Is this something anyone might be interested in? I can provide more pictures but here's a photo from the PAX East Competition where it won 3rd place in PC mag (back in the stone age lol). DangerDen was an amazing company. I miss them. They worked with me as I designed this build and added custom holes in the back to accommodate the rear radiator. I feel like it's worth seeing if anyone is interested in this case. I'd like to see it go to someone that can appreciate it.
1715225699273.png

Reactions: Nobu
like this
I'd love to have it, but wouldn't do it justice. Hope it goes to a good home, that's a fantastic looking case.

For more context. Here's the original Thread. Has a few more pictures of the plan and the build as well as my noob questions back in the day when I built it. I can take more photos tomorrow when I have time and there's light. After looking at the original build photos the radiators are a Black Ice Micro 80mm RAD and a Black Ice GTX 240 RAD.

https://hardforum.com/threads/first...g-for-hardware-advice.1665221/post-1038268709

Last edited:
I'd love to have it, but wouldn't do it justice. Hope it goes to a good home, that's a fantastic looking case.
Yeah originally I was trying to build a fully watercooled MATX case. I had the CPU, Mosfet, both GPUs and the RAM all watercooled. It was a fun project. I haven't had the heart to throw out the case after they went out of business. Very sad. They were amazing to work with. Such awesome people. What a loss.

Yeah originally I was trying to build a fully watercooled MATX case. I had the CPU, Mosfet, both GPUs and the RAM all watercooled. It was a fun project. I haven't had the heart to throw out the case after they went out of business. Very sad. They were amazing to work with. Such awesome people. What a loss.
do you still have it available? I'm interested. Thanks

Back