Senua's Saga: Hellblade II

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nvd5G9KngY

Ok game is really short 4-8 hours I just zoomed through the game on the walkthrough didn't see anything I liked going to refund.Gameplay is the biggest issues people on Steam calling it a good Movie and not a Game. I had alot more fun with Vrising last week. The only thing Ninja Theory knows is pickpocketing.....

Witchfire blows this 3rd person movie out of the water.

Last edited:
Is this really a fix or will it just zoom in?
Have not tried it myself yet, so I don't know. But if the game has proper Hor+ behavior then your naturally going to see less on the sides compared to a wider aspect ratio. So long as the vertical FOV is the same as the 21:9 AR then it's fine. Some people are suggesting using Flawless Widescreen, though, so the FOV is probably messed up. From the gameplay videos it looks like they're using a 70-80 horizontal FOV for the 21:9 AR, which is dumb.

I don't know why Epic removed the FOV cvars from UE5. Universal Unreal Unlocker for UE5 is still being developed and only works in a few games right now, so we have to rely on people making plugins for FWS.

Reactions: lors
like this
TechPowerUp apparently included a cvar in their benchmark review to lock the vertical FOV, so it may fix the view frustum if the image is zoomed in. Put it in the same engine.ini file.

[/script/engine.localplayer]
AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV

Reactions: lors
like this
No atmos support. Fucking unbelievable. What a showcase this would have been...

echPowerUp apparently included a cvar in their benchmark review to lock the vertical FOV, so it may fix the view frustum if the image is zoomed in. Put it in the same engine.ini file.

[/script/engine.localplayer]
AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV

Does not work for me. Still zoomed in.

Last edited:
Paying a monthly sub is not free...
I don’t think people are being literal when they say it’s free on Gamepass. They’re just communicating that if you’re subscribed, or are going to subscribe, you can play the game without having to pay full price for it. It’s like when you’re inundated with work, and you say to someone who’s being pushy, just a minute, and that person annoyingly starts counting out loud, as though your whole life revolves around them - it’s not literal. I don’t think anyone believes that Gamepass is free.

I don’t think people are being literal when they say it’s free on Gamepass. They’re just communicating that if you’re subscribed, or are going to subscribe, you can play the game without having to pay full price for it. It’s like when you’re inundated with work, and you say to someone who’s being pushy, just a minute, and that person annoyingly starts counting out loud, as though your whole life revolves around them - it’s not literal. I don’t think anyone believes that Gamepass is free.
Agreed.

What I meant when I said it is 'free' is that if you have subscribed for game pass due to other reasons (ex. To play Call of Duty) then this game is complementary or free.

That is the marginal cost is free, if you are already subscribed to game pass (assuming you see a value in that subscription)

Back