Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 57" 7680x2160 super ultrawide (mini-LED)

There was a port cover panel shown in the video, being removed as part of the process, but not a big deal.
Ah yes that one...on any Samsung monitor I've had I just leave those out because they are not practical. They are not good for cable management at all.

Man I really miss this monitor but too scared to try another. RTX 5090 isn't too far either to enjoy that 240hz.

Man I really miss this monitor but too scared to try another. RTX 5090 isn't too far either to enjoy that 240hz.
I've tried 3 so far and all of them had some kind of problems (dead pixels, busted threads for screws etc). If it had been glossy I might have have given it a chance more.

I've tried 3 so far and all of them had some kind of problems (dead pixels, busted threads for screws etc). If it had been glossy I might have have given it a chance more.
Yeah that's what I'm scared of.

Can anyone who got one of these recently comment on whether the diagonal scan lines are still really obvious?

Yeah that's what I'm scared of.

Can anyone who got one of these recently comment on whether the diagonal scan lines are still really obvious?
From the ones I tried I saw no indication of there being any hardware changes so it would be mostly people that cant see it claiming it does not exist. Like people claiming that their QDOLEDs dont have raised blacks in a bright room.

I don't think Diagonal scanlines are going away. Just extremely lucky panel lottery. It took me four tries until I got a decent panel with very subtle diagonal scan lines on the right side. Still the panel is a godsend compared to the other three.

I'm pretty sure this is why Samsung dropped the price drastically from $2500 to $1700.

Back