Moto G Stylus 5G (2024)

I've got the 2023 model. The stylus is great for fidgeting with, but really I just wanted the headphone jack and a decent processor. I'm thrilled that motorola figured out how to make vibration work, whatever year moto g power I had from before then was really terrible at actually notifying me.

If only they lived up to providing OS updates longer like Samsung and Google.

Reactions: T4rd
like this
If only they lived up to providing OS updates longer like Samsung and Google.
Best to just go into it by considering it a 2 year phone. And the constant price specials on the Stylus models makes it easier.

In the past the 5G Stylus's had better processors than the 4G models btw. I don't see the 4G 2024 announced yet. Their cameras tend to work better with Gcam vs native app.

Pretty sure their higher end phones get an extra year or two of support/upgrades.

I've got the 2023 model. The stylus is great for fidgeting with, but really I just wanted the headphone jack and a decent processor. I'm thrilled that motorola figured out how to make vibration work, whatever year moto g power I had from before then was really terrible at actually notifying me.
In that case you may want to consider purchasing the non-stylus Moto G 5G Power (2024). It too has a head phone jack, 5000 mAh battery, dual speakers and 30W fast charging.

Processors
Moto G Power 5G (2024)
MediaTek Dimensity 7020

Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G (2024)
Qualcomm SM6450 Snapdragon 6 Gen 1

👉 Medi Tek Dimensity 7020 vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 Gen 1

Motorola is presently offering favorable trade in allowances toward purchase of the Moto G 5g Power (2024). For example, trading in a Moto G Stylus 5G 2023 256GB will receive a $95 trade in allowance. The 128GB version will receive a $65 trade in allowance.

111.jpg

Back