Help me choosing which to buy

cicadaaa

n00b
Between the WD Blue SN580, Teamgroup Z44A5 and teamgroup mp44L, both 500GB, which one should I choose? I'll primarily use it for the OS drive, and they're also close in price. Do you have any previous experience with these drives, and would you recommend them? If, for example, I were to slightly increase the price, I can get the WD Black SN770. Speed isn't the main factor for me; what I really prioritize is the longevity and durability of the drive. What do you think?

Between the WD Blue SN580, Teamgroup Z44A5 and teamgroup mp44L, both 500GB, which one should I choose? I'll primarily use it for the OS drive, and they're also close in price. Do you have any previous experience with these drives, and would you recommend them? If, for example, I were to slightly increase the price, I can get the WD Black SN770. Speed isn't the main factor for me; what I really prioritize is the longevity and durability of the drive. What do you think?
Not to hijack this thread, but what about 4TB versions from the same vendors?

he only needs a 500gb.
Yea..for now, next week & next month, but what about next YEAR, hehehe :D
go with the wd.
#WD4Me4EVA#

For a few extra $$, the SN770 would be the best choice among those listed, but the 850X would be even better, albeit at a higher price though.... between my personal & client rigs, I've had 97 of them running for almost 2 years now, plus another 192 at work, nottaproblemo whatsoever :)

Back