RAM up for grabs. Kingston HyperX/Value

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedirye

Gawd
Yeah, I've got a few sticks of RAM for sale to whoever will take 'em (well, pay ofcourse ;) ).

Basically, here's what I have:

Kingston Hyperx PC2700 2x256 and Kingston ValueRam 1x512

DSC00385.jpg

79e9e919.jpg

0eda0afc.jpg

3ab551d2.jpg

efdcb20b.jpg

You can reply here, email: [email protected], PM, or catch me on AIM: jedirye

Thanks

-rye

Oh yeah, I know you can't post ads here without a price, so I'll say 13k takes it all :eek:

Or best offer, of course :D

post a real price noobie no one will buy it for 13k and the mods know this and will likely lock your thread were not idiots here

umbra said:
post a real price noobie no one will buy it for 13k and the mods know this and will likely lock your thread were not idiots here

Dude, lighten up. I think the point is that this dude is going to practically give away the ram.

He posted a ridiculous price, so it is quite possible that he'll sell them for a fairly ridiculous price.

Either way, he followed the rules.

umbra said:

Hahaha he's a newb? You've been on here a month less then him... :rolleyes:

i got a broken ps2 controller and a carton of lucky strikes(non-filter of course) for that ram
lmk

"dude"? "he"?
I laugh.

But nonetheless, I did post a price.

Still taking offers. I'd even trade for some Gamecube games. Looking for Paper Mario, Zoids, or Zelda Four Swords (but the boxed version or normal... maybe). Chelllllllo

Thanks
-rye

czech09 said:
Hahaha he's a newb? You've been on here a month less then him... :rolleyes:
well considering I have over 800 posts to his 24 and your 160 yeah :rolleyes: there are people who have been here for many years and have like 3 posts doesn't make them any less of noobs. and also he has no references

^
Keeping post counts only creates unneeded posts and much spam. It's like a freaking law on boards and yet they still persist on doing it. Ahh well. Nonetheless, this is about RAM not who's been here longer, kids.

-rye

umbra said:
well considering I have over 800 posts to his 24 and your 160 yeah :rolleyes: there are people who have been here for many years and have like 3 posts doesn't make them any less of noobs. and also he has no references

Post count matters none at all.

You have more posts than me and I've been here for years.

Anyway, bump on a good deal for ram.

Ricedaddy said:
Post count matters none at all.

You have more posts than me and I've been here for years.

Anyway, bump on a good deal for ram.

Exactly that's what I told him...you'll still be a noob on here even if you post whore so it doesn't matter...

Btw: Good luck selling to a fellow Tampon (a person from Tampa yes that's the correct term) !

Tampon, eh? I'm actually in Spring Hill/Hernando Beach area, but whatever works.

I have an offer for the 512 right now, HyperX still needs some love. Come on folks, buy some for the Holidays

-rye

Looks like the hyperX sells for 57.00 a stick @NewEgg

I will give you 85.00 for both sticks that is 30.00 less than the Egg and since you have no refs you will need to ship first.HEAT

Ok, sorry I just assumed if a Person has selling ref's they would post them in the starter topic.

Everything still up for sale.

For the record, however, I prefer Paypal and will not ship first for obvious reasons. I feel all three forms of my feedback systems are enough.

-rye

silly children. :)

KuJaX
Date Registered: 01-08-2001

About the RAM, good luck on the sale. The value RAM is great for anyone that doesnt need extremely extremely nice, expensive RAM.

Bump

EDIT:
To clarify, I'd rather not ship first. I accept Paypal, and they have the money back guarantee thing which should act as your own insurance. Also will have a tracking number sent to you the same day I ship it, which would be the same day or day after payment.

-rye

does anyone kno if the 512 stick will work on a nforce2 mobo? um.... can anyone also tell me is 53shipped is a good price as well?

40 shipped seems a little low, as I'm aiming between 50-75% of the retail price, and that's on the extrmely low end of 50%.

To the other dude, I said it should work fine on an NF2 mobo as mine was and I had that RAM in there (Abit nf7-s revision 2.0).

-rye

i spoke to jedirye and jedirye was very helpful and nice. if this helps any. jedirye seemed very eager to help me and jedirye was very nice altho i had alot to ask. jedirye seemed more eager to help me then to sell the ram. jedirye was easy to deal with since her personality was great. if u have any questions i suggest u ask jedirye on aim or etc. jedirye has no problems answering em.

shade said:
i spoke to jedirye and jedirye was very helpful and nice. if this helps any. jedirye seemed very eager to help me and jedirye was very nice altho i had alot to ask. jedirye seemed more eager to help me then to sell the ram. jedirye was easy to deal with since her personality was great. if u have any questions i suggest u ask jedirye on aim or etc. jedirye has no problems answering em.
Well that's just a bit odd. :confused:

Haha, tell me about it. I just helped him with some questions and I guess he felt overly grateful.

To the top.

-rye

$45 shipped?
my heats acidxxx
I got paypal standing by
PM me, or email me @ [email protected] if you want immediate response (i'm locked in my cubicle)
If your within an hour or so of Boca I'll meet up for the RAM and stuff if you want to hang out.

^
Eh, I was trying to get a tiny bit more then that, only to pocket an even 50 after shipping. I'm in Spring Hill/Tampa area, I'm betting your far far away. Heh.

Bump

-rye

As written in the FS/FT Rules:

(6) You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)

I've read the rules, and unless I'm missing something, I did post a price. What's the big deal here, why is everyone getting on my case about a loop hole of some sort? Honestly...

-rye

because posting a high false price leads to bidding and as per rules NO auction style listings

SO just post a real price and be done with it

"post a real price noobie no one will buy it for 13k and the mods know this and will likely lock your thread were not idiots here"
Cold Dark Shadow said:
because posting a high false price leads to bidding and as per rules NO auction style listings

SO just post a real price and be done with it
thank you

Well, as stated earlier, the Hyperx is gone and I only have the Value left. Also as stated earlier, I was hoping to pocket 50 after shipping, so you figure like $52 bucks shipped tomorrow and with tracking number if you have Paypal. I figure it's a big hit from 13k, but I was willing to negotiate in the first place :D

-rye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back