Aerocool Masstige

lw3d

Gawd
Only 2 HD bays ... 3 5.25 " adapters ... does anyone find that a problem?

What do you need to place an intake fan in front of the case?

Lastly, the power, USB, and etc ... switches are on the bottom of the case ... how many of you that have this case are sick and tired of reaching to the floor to use your system?

i absolutely love my masstige and would recommend it to anyone. I contacted aerocool and was able to get a second front 120mm fan mount. Now I have two 120mm fans up front until i get water cooling. My computer is not on the floor and i dont use the USB on the front, I use a USB hub that is much easier to reach. If someone would like to see pics of my rig i would be glad to post some of them up. Also the case is real roomy and I was able to route/hide the wires bettter than my last case.

I have it.Its an awesome case.IF you want more HDs then go and buy some 5.25 converters they're cheap as hell.I have no problems with the ports being on the bottom.120mm intake adapter is already included.I'm going to be using this case for my new few builds if compatiability,cooling,and space are still desirable then.

why is power and reset on the bottom of thwe case? that just seems completely rediculous to me. looks like a little modding is in order ;)

I have this case too and i love it. How did you get another fan adapter. I tried contacting them every day for almost 3 weeks and still got nothing. Its no biggie though my dual rad is plenty secure. I have no problems w/the buttons on the bottom except for every once and a while my dog will kick the button when he stretches and restart my computer. O well doesn't hurt anything.

gilga said:
i absolutely love my masstige and would recommend it to anyone. I contacted aerocool and was able to get a second front 120mm fan mount. Now I have two 120mm fans up front until i get water cooling. My computer is not on the floor and i dont use the USB on the front, I use a USB hub that is much easier to reach. If someone would like to see pics of my rig i would be glad to post some of them up. Also the case is real roomy and I was able to route/hide the wires bettter than my last case.
Post some pics when you get a WC setup in it. :)

so a dual rad like a bi extreme2 fits no prob in the front? i wouldnt think a second 120 bracket would be needed with a rad as long as 1 fan is secure it should be enough to hold the entire rad secure.

i am looking for cases to tuck my rad into.

i have the BIP2 in the front of mine w/no problems only connected w/1 fan adapter. Going on 4 months now and not a single problem. Best case I have owned yet. Much easier to water cool than my silverstone tj06.

sweet, thanks for the quick reply. an extreme2 should be fine as well since the width is the same as the pro.

I was also looking at the armor. want something less than 150 and that meets my needs of being watercool friendly. this looks like my best bet.

it is time to retire my midtower.

just so you know though tyrant you will only have 3 useable bays left if you put the rad up front and if u have a short fan controller or something you can fit it in the forth as well. Actually u might be ok and have all 4 bays open. I have the X-flow model which is a little taller than the regular BIP2.

3 bays would be perfect for me. I have 1 optical, an lcd, and a fan controller.

It seems though looking at the armor, once you fit a 2x120 rad, you have 4 bays left but 3 of those have to be used for the hard drive cage. So it seems the masstige looks like a better option having the 2 hd cages in the middle.

Surely those that like this case have more than 2 HD, if so, where are you gettin an extra cage from?

Ah, I didnt see those adapters ... I was looking for something like what comes with a stacker

Now the only problem is the bottom placememnt for a power button, ect ... if there was a way to interchange the bottom and top bezels

good to hear some positive feedback on this case. Been considering one for my file server. where is the best price for this one so far? oh, and is that a 120mm in back? looks like it but just wanted to confirm.

IDversusEGO said:
good to hear some positive feedback on this case. Been considering one for my file server. where is the best price for this one so far? oh, and is that a 120mm in back? looks like it but just wanted to confirm.
I'd get mine from Xoxide, but that's just an opinion based on trust.

Back