Antec B Stock

I bought that case for $130 not too long ago plus shipping. I would say that is quite a deal. Might have to pick one up for our file server.

DarkSide50420 said:
they got a p180 for $77 o_0

ps the 160 is $51 :)
ps the shipping is $25'ish, $30'ish on the P180... :rolleyes:
Still, not bad prices.

Do the ones that come with a power supply from a place like Newegg come with the B stock case too? If so I'll be looking into the Titan.

Wow the timing is incredible, I just searched for this case to see if there were any deals. I bought the P180, it ended up being $110.04. Now I need to get rid of my wavemaster 2.

It looks like they come with a power supply, as they say they are "fully functional". Although you won't know until you order one. It would be worth it for just the power supply on a few of them. :eek:

And the Titan B stock looks to be approx $120 with shipping, and it's $184 shipped on the egg.

fowen said:
If they had free shipping I would grab a few up,

Man does the cheapness of the internet generation just annoy the hell out of me.

I ordered an Aria last week. It's fully functional, includes all the accessories, and doesn't have so much as a scratch on it.

jester1176 said:
i wonder if they'll let me pick it up....i work right down the street.

From the website:

For Will Call orders, we will contact you once your order is ready to be picked up at 48201 Fremont Blvd. Fremont, CA. Pick up hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm M-F except for company holidays. Once you have been notified your order can be picked up at shipping/receiving located at the back of the building.

I just gonna go ahead and assume there is some kind of pick-up station and they're not just leaving it out for anyone to grab. ;)

saku said:
Do they come w/ psu? What kind?

They come with whatever PSU they would have come with if they were new. So some of the cases have them & some don't. The P180 doesn't, most of the others do.

creamypie said:
Yes they do. Whichever cases come with power supplies originally come with them in the B-stocks. The cases that don't come with PSU's like the 180 don't.

The Titan550 comes with the TruePower 2.0 550 Watt PSU! At 79 bucks local pick up, this is pretty hot deal. The PSU goes for roughly that much already.

Yea, I figured that a few of the cases probably came with PSU's since they do when you buy them retail. I might I 'have' to get one, if I were local I would be all over this like bug spray on boweevils.

Other notables:
P150 comes w/ 430W PSU $71.98
TX1088AMG comes w/ 480W PSU $71.98
TX1050B comes w/ 500W PSU $59.98

Anyone find out how to choose the Will Call order? Fremont is an hour away but its well worth 20 dollars, especially since I make weekly trips to San Jose, might as well pick it up on the way.

Will Call ($0.00) is a shipping option on the payment page. I picked up a P180. Thanks for posting this deal.

Ordered a P150 a couple weeks back. I totally can't tell the difference. Looks brand new to me :D

Does anyone know if they p180 comes in black or silver(i would prefer the black one :) )

How does the 1050 case compare to a tsunami?
Thanks
Jon

The P180 I got is silver.

edit: For those with the P180, What power supplies do you guys have in them? I have read there are some fit issues with this case and am thinking about the Enermax' Liberty 620W.

If anyone orders a titan or any amg case let me know how it plays out.
Thanks.

I'm using a Season S12 and it has long enough cables (for the P180). I kinda depends on the Mobo also. If your mobo 24pin connector is at the top of the mobo you might be in trouble.

Hito Bahadur said:
I'm using a Season S12 and it has long enough cables (for the P180). I kinda depends on the Mobo also. If your mobo 24pin connector is at the top of the mobo you might be in trouble.
That is what I was afraid of. I got a Asus A8N from the Micro Center deal last month and the 24-pin connection is at the top right side of the board. This is my first computer' build so I'm not really sure on what PSU to get now that will have adequate cable length. Do they sell extension cable for modular systems?

When I posted this deal last month I tried ordering the Titan, The order stayed on the website and then after about two weeks disappeared and email was sent saying they don't have any in stock and do not know when they might get more in.

This happened to a couple of people depending on the case but it's still worth the effort of trying.

And yes you can get an extension for the power cords even it's it's modular since your going from a standard ATX to another atx..

I got an email yesterday that my titan and aria have been shipped, so at least it was in stock.

Thanks gravityxx.

I picked up a P150. Seems like a great deal to me. It sells for $140 + shipping on Newegg. Shit, the power supply alone costs $84.

I'll let you know the condition when I get it. (Which is my only concern)

To those who bought the cases, how much was the shipping? Your location would be nice detail as well. I just want to see if it is worth it plus the shipping.

I got the titan and aria shipping was about $46 to MD.

Everything is just about perfect on the cases I recieved.. the titan had a damaged firewire port, and the aria had a bad cable for the card reader.. Both easily fixed.

evidence120 said:

edit: For those with the P180, What power supplies do you guys have in them? I have read there are some fit issues with this case and am thinking about the Enermax' Liberty 620W.
you should be buying an antec PSU. i mean, you DO want your parts compatible right? :p lol

now that sounds like a shady used car salesman that also urges you to get the underbody paint to protect your car

evidence120 said:

Seasonic S12. The power cables reach anywhere in the case.

Back