Duct Tape Server

Rich Tate

Supreme [H]ardness
We have all employed the life saving technology of duct tape a time or two in our lives. These guys take it to a whole new level though and fabricate an entire case out of 4 rolls.

Duct Tape Server was built entirely from four rolls of gray Nashua duct tape, a quarter roll of translucent 3M duct tape, and these computer components:

I'm really gonna laugh when that P4 heats up and melts the thing into a pile of plastic. :p

southern ontario can't handle that get-up any longer... well, not during summertime at least.

I'm really gonna laugh when that P4 heats up and melts the thing into a pile of plastic. :p

*shrugs* We used duct tape to patch a hole in a mini-bike muffler once. It melted, solidified, and became about as solid as PVC piping. So who knows, it may just work out for the better!:D

Now for an XboX360 skin.....:)
How ghetto!!
Thats gotta be my next mod!

It is amusing that it is made entirely out of duct tape, but there are easier ways to build a ghetto case. Just look at how much effort they must have gone through to build the rigid parts of the case using nothing but tape!! My most ghetto case build was when I used PVC pipes to build out a frame on which I mounted everything. I don't remember the exact price, but it was under $15 for two schedule 80 3/4" PVC pipes and about 30 fittings (I already had PVC cement). It only took about two hours to cut the pipes and assemble (although I had been planning the sucker for about one week).

Red Green must be really proud of Harold and the whole Possum Lodge IT Dept.:D

And here I thought one of you Canuck's would've already said it.:p

-She didn't melt, but it was a real concern of ours. She stayed pretty cool and operated at around 32C.
They must be Alaskans.
-Ohioans. Well Pele is a transplanted Hoosier.
MacGyver would be proud. :)
-We would like to think that MacGyver would be able to do the same with a gym-sock a paperclip and a peanut.
Um... Why? (tm) :confused:
-Why Not.
It is amusing that it is made entirely out of duct tape, but there are easier ways to build a ghetto case.
-But then it wouldn't have been a duct tape server.
Red Green must be really proud of Harold and the whole Possum Lodge IT Dept.:D
-Red Green is one of my favorite shows.

’If you can’t be handsome, be handy’

Now is someone gonna Skin their XboX360? :D

Back