I was just wondering for those of you who have a E6550 and oc'd it what did you get yours to and with what specs?
I got mine at 3.106Ghz with a fsb 443.75x7multi runs at 39*c idle and 47*c at load now that my AS compound kicked in.
My specs are as follows:
E6550 3.106GHZ at 1.375v core
Asus P5NE-SLI
Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400C5DHX @ 900MHZ 5-5-5-15 and 2.1v
ATi Radeon HD 3870 stock
Coolermaster Hyper TX2 heatsink
I was just curious to what everyone could do with theirs as the 7x multi really craps out for me when i try to push 450FSB.
I got mine at 3.106Ghz with a fsb 443.75x7multi runs at 39*c idle and 47*c at load now that my AS compound kicked in.
My specs are as follows:
E6550 3.106GHZ at 1.375v core
Asus P5NE-SLI
Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400C5DHX @ 900MHZ 5-5-5-15 and 2.1v
ATi Radeon HD 3870 stock
Coolermaster Hyper TX2 heatsink
I was just curious to what everyone could do with theirs as the 7x multi really craps out for me when i try to push 450FSB.