Project: Homemade Aluminum case /w Copper highlights

legoman666

Gawd
Hi all, I'm porting this thread over here from Bit-tech, hope I don't get lynched. Most will be direct copy/paste.
____

I will post links to the updates here so you don't have to go searching through pages of text to find them:
1: Got materials and started frame construction. 1-11-08
2: Completed frame construction and got first package of stuff 1-13-08
3: All panels cut to size, new stuff in the mail and first panel screwed to frame 1-15-08
4: Sacrificed a small goat... I mean old case to get a back panel 1-17-08
5: Made a res and attached the back pane 1-19-08
6: Completed the inner top panel and put in the mesh 1-20-08
7: Working on a new reservoir 1-21-08
8: Finished res and started work on mobo tray and dvd drive casing 1-25-08
9. work on buttons, wiring, bottom case "cover" 1-26-08
10. work on hdd mounts 1-28-08
11. Finished HDD shelf supports 1-31-08
12. Small update of lower-inner panel PSU intake hole 2-4-08
13. Drilled a billion holes, cut hole in side panel for window 2-5-08
14. New front and top fan grill 2-17-08
15. Attached casters and drilled some holes. 2-20-08
16. Finished the back panel. 2-21-08
17. Installed computer components, leak testing. 2-22-08
18. Turned it on for the first time, did more misc work. 2-23-08
19. Completed! Final photo shoot! 2-24-08

It's been quite a while since I finished my last case mod in 2004. Here are a pic or two of my old case, so you know where I'm coming from.

It was featured on Bit-Tech's front page back in the day.

Anyway, on to the new stuff. I have been browsing the project log forums here on and off for the past 4 years and have finally gathered my ideas. Some of my inspiration comes from Apple Core 2 Duo and various other mods.

My new case will be aluminum and built completely from scratch. There will be polished copper highlights in choice locations. I intend on polishing the aluminum on the front of the case to a mirror finish. Once the case starts to shape up, depending on how it looks, I might polish the sides of the case as well.

Here are some drawings I've been working on in SketchUp for the past few days. The main dimensions are 18" deep, 8" wide and 22" tall.
design2uploadxl9.jpg

design3uploadsl2.jpg

design4uploadsx2.jpg

design5uploadqo5.jpg

Today I placed an order for the aluminum sheet and aluminum square tubing. I ordered 18 square feet of aluminum .050" sheet, 42' of 3/4"x 3/4" square tube with 1/8" walls, and 2 square feet of .0216" copper sheet. Hopefully that should be enough.

The sides of the case will be perforated (lots of 1/8" holes) to allow air to be drawn in. The three 120mm fans on the radiator will take care of pullign the air through the case.

The computer will utilize parts that I already have. I will however buy a new radiator, fabricate a new reservoir, buy a fan controller to strip down and stealth, hide some usb ports somewhere and buy some new tubing. The design is by no means final; i've redesined it several times over the past few days. It may look sparse at the moment, but just bear with me here.

Comments?

bild3mg4.jpg

mind telling me what those things are?

hard drives! didn;t bother to texture them because doing so in SketchUp is a royal pain in the arse.

Anyway.. Just got the alu today and am cutting the pieces to length. So expect an update soon.

Your wooden case although quite plain holds some character, mainly coz its wood, and what you did with it gives it some spark, but your alu fashioned case, IMO looks a bit boring, even with those copper bits to be added, that being said, the way I see it in your sketch up design, is that how its going to be?, not to offend you but there seems to be sooooo much available modding canvas in the design i was just wondering if maybe you were going to suprise us with an all out crazy mod, or just keep it plain and simple. I like the internal design, very roomy, will you be adding any fans to this case? or are you just keeping the triple rad only?.

You could imcorporate copper tubing, its relatively cheap, and bend different lengths in certain spots and what not to give the case a bit more character.
In your wooden case it looks like some sort of Fan Bus, will you be doing something like this on your new project?

Keeping my eye on this

seth

It's just the way I like it, ;) plain and simple. Just think of the stlye of a lian li case. I might be adding an intake fan to the bottom of the case.

Edit: oh, there will be a fan controller hidden in the side of the case (to the side of the pump). I will have a small door covering it because knobs look tacky. I added it in my latest SketchUp design, but didn't post updated pics.

Might as well update since this is the first day of actual modding.

I picked up all of my aluminum from a local supplier. Buying it local was ~$60 cheaper than buying it online, and all I had to do was pick up on the way home from work!

img0069ve5.jpg

2 2'x4' 0.050" pieces, 2 1'x2' 0.050" pieces, and 42' of 3/4" square 1/8" wall tubing in 7' sections. $115 for the lot.

img0072io0.jpg

Pic of an L bracket that I'm using to hold the frame together. They came in packs of 4 and I bought 13 packs of them. Damn things require 4 screws for each bracket but only come with enough for 2 for each bracket. Something I need to buy.... sigh.

img0074hf9.jpg
img0073sl6.jpg

Words that any modder should take to heart.

img0075ve1.jpg

Drilling the holes for the L brackets. I bent the tip of one of my drillbits :wallbash: Stuck using a duller one for now.

img0076lb5.jpg

Nifty drill attachment that creates a chamfered edge on the drill hole.

img0078croppedcv2.jpg

Result of said tool.

img0079wo5.jpg

Not only did the L brackets not come with enough screws, they are cheap.

img0080cp3.jpg

This is where I quit today, should get a lot done tomorrow!

It may not look like much at the moment, but it's starting to take shape. It's so much smaller than my current case!

I just finished up the frame. I was afraid that it wasn't going to be rigid enough, but it is very sturdy.

img0081yg2.jpg

In the back there is one "missing" crossbrace (where the PSU will go). This is due to a miscalculation. In my SketchUp model, I used 1/2" square tubing instead of 3/4". The PSU will fit in the gap if the tubes are 1/2" but not 3/4". As a result, there's no crossarm there to allow the PSU to fit in the gap.

img0083ql9.jpg

From the other side...

img0086cm4.jpg

I got my first package of stuff! 3 120mm Scythe fans, a 6 fan controller, some brass mobo standoffs and a Bulgin silver vandal switch with a blue ring. This is a shot of the fan controller stripped down (and the fans in the background).

Got some stuff from UPS and Fedex today! 1 shipment from DangerDen and one small shipment from MNPCTech. I'd also like to thank Dan Stephens from DangerDen for giving me a discount! It's not a full sponsorship, but hey, every little bit helps!

img0092mv8.jpg

img0093yg6.jpg

Pics of new stuff! 3x120mm radiator, some 1/2" ID tygon tubing, clamps, a button, modders mesh, a new acrylic face for my Tyee gpu block, and a new pump relay.

img0094hy6.jpg

Put the fans on my radiator. The plan is to sleeve and extend all of their power cables so they'll be able to reach the fan controller location. I might route the cables through the frame if it's feasible.

img0096gr9.jpg

This is a view of the top of the case, as you can see, the radiator barely fits in the gap. In fact, it didn't fit until I grounded down some of the screws.

img0095dr3.jpg

Did this to 4 screws to allow the radiator to fit.

There are no pics of the process, but yesterday I cut all of the sheets for the panels. Fun times with the radial arm saw and table saw.

img0097ra3.jpg

Here's the first panel in place (the top) with the hex screws I chose.

img0100lc4.jpg

Tapping all of the holes for the top. What a pain.

img0101jh6.jpg

img0102mw1.jpg

Well worth the trouble though, it should look excellent when all of the tape is taken off. as you can see, I also drilled the holes for the radiator. I will cut out the hole for it another day.

img0103ux7.jpg

And back to the radiator, I super glued some plastic washers on to reduce vibration transfer from the rad to the case.

img0105ve3.jpg

And of course, I can't do anything without breaking something or another. This is a titanium coated bit. How I managed to break it, I'm not sure.

Until next time...

Got another package in the mail today, a slim slot loading DVD drive. The idea is to make a similar external casing like my cherry one. Of course, this slim drive requires 2 adapters to change it to USB, so those are on the way also.
img0111tc4.jpg
img0112nd7.jpg

img0106tm2.jpg

Here's what I did yesterday; drilled all of the holes for the front and tapped the holes on the frame. I ran out of my black hex screws.

img0113dm6.jpg

The Victim.

img0114tm5.jpg

The Target.

img0115gf8.jpg

Down for the count!

img0116eo1.jpg

The Prize!

img0117ww5.jpg

Pro modder ^^

img0121vd3.jpg

Trimming down superfluous stuff.

img0122fm6.jpg

Mostly trimmed down.

img0125un8.jpg

Fnished and in place (with tape). This is where I stopped tonight...

Powered by DangerDen.
Until next time...

I was back at it again this morning and evening; got some more work done.

img0136ds1.jpg

Freakin cold outside today, so I warmed up with a yummy plate of fried macaroni and cheese!

img0128yx6.jpg

img0129ep6.jpg

I did this yesterday. I started to cut it with the scroll saw, but the blade broke because it got too dull. It was a wood blade, so I wasn't expecting it to last anyway. So I cut the rest with a jig saw which was about 5x faster, so I'm glad that blade broke.

img0130wv7.jpg

img0133yp5.jpg

I attached the back pane with a few pop rivets.

img0142hl6.jpg

Shot of an old mobo in place with the back pane.

img0134zi2.jpg

It's not actually attached yet. I haven't decided what screws to use to fasten it yet, so the holes on the panel aren't enlarged yet.

img0138rx6.jpg

I soldered all of the leads from the radiator fans together and routed the cable through the frame of the case.

img0139eq8.jpg

img0140ej4.jpg

I fabricated a smallish (1.5" tall) reservoir out of a unused piece of 4.25" diameter acrylic tubing that I had lying around. I sealed it with silicon gel. It's still drying, but I bet there are leaks in it that I'm going to have to seal.

41jttgt7zglss500rz7.jpg

These are the screws that I ordered for the front of the case. I think they'll look nice on the front of the case since it will be polished. I will use the black socket screws for the rest of the panels (except the back where I'll use something less flashy).

Some work not pictured that I did was drilling all of the holes for the left side panel (the one without the window).

Powered by DangerDen.

Anyway, that's all for today. Comments? Suggestions?

Was busy this morning!

img0145de0.jpg

I started off by measuring the dimensions for the inner top panel (you'll see what I mean if this doesn't make sense).

img0146xy6.jpg

After a few minutes on the band saw...

img0149rm2.jpg

Then it's snug after a few more minutes of filing...

img0147qx1.jpg

Right side.

img0148aj8.jpg

Left side.

img0150gp6.jpg

Drilling the (pilot) holes in the panel.

img0152ja2.jpg

Nifty drill attachment to get into tight spaces. Very useful, only problem is applying enough force on the axis of drilling.

img0153pl9.jpg

Method I devised to use the jig saw without screwing the panel onto the frame. Worked quite well.

img0155cn4.jpg

And here it is after much filing and sanding. You can also see that I sanded the panel itself. I used a random orbit sander with 220 grit sand paper to do it. It looks alright for the inside of the case, but I want something more uniform or more brushed looking for the outer side panels.

img0156wh6.jpg

Remember that modders mesh? Well here it is in place. Small screw/bolt, then a washer, then a nut.

img0157vf4.jpg

img0159wf9.jpg

Pic of the screws I used. Also, see the pilot hole I drilled for the 3/4" hole for the tubing.

img0160ph2.jpg

Massive 3/4" drill bit.

img0162ze1.jpg

Fits quite well.

img0163rl8.jpg

And the panel finally screwed in place.

This is where I stopped today, I was getting hungry! Comments? Suggestions?

Powered by DangerDen.

Well, I tested the water tightness of my home made res, and at about 7ft of water the top popped off the res. :(

img0164sl4.jpg

So I dismantled it completely and decided to try again.

img0165vp7.jpg

I found a 1/4" thick piece of aluminum plate lying around that was big enough to cut two circles to use at "lids."

img0166ba3.jpg

So made 2 templates out of paper and taped them onto the plate.

img0167lt7.jpg

After about 45 minutes of cutting with the bandsaw... I had to stop a few times and drench the plate in cold water because it was getting too hot to hold.

img0168ei6.jpg

Then after about an hour of sanding, filing, and dremeling and such.

img0170xa4.jpg

img0171uq7.jpg

And here it is in it's current state. I drilled the holes for the bolts, but the ones I have aren't long enough. Not to mention they're probably not thick enough. I'll go to Lowes tomorrow and see what they have.

And thats where I stopped today. Comments, suggestions?

Powered by DangerDen.

Been working on and off this week on the case.

I got a few more packages this week!

img0174xy3.jpg

I finally got my copper. It's more flexible than I thought.

img0180id0.jpg

Also got a hawt package! Contains Intel G0 SLACR Q6600, 2x 2gb DDR2 1000 and a Gigabyte GA-X38-DS4.

img0181hz7.jpg

Close up of the X38 sweetness.

img0175py8.jpg

Cut out a triangle of copper for the front of the case. I've been trying to figure out how to attach it to the aluminum without screwing it. The best I came up with is to use epoxy. I tried to solder it and super glue, but neither of them held.

img0176qu2.jpg

Since the copper is so soft, I was afraid that I would put a dent in it while drilling the holes for the buttons. So when drilling, I put a 1/4" piece of wood on top of it and drill through that first, then through the copper, then the aluminum. It drilled perfectly with the wood on top. Buttons in place.

img0179yo3.jpg

Front with the upper copper bit placed.

img0184mg0.jpg

Here's the dvd drive. It's a slim slot loading drive. Got it cheap off Ebay. also had to buy 2 adapters; one to go from the 50 pin JAE to normal IDE + 3 pin power connector and another to convert to USB.

img0185kf4.jpg

Made a little jig type device to facilitate the bending of the Aluminum for the drive case.

img0186wb2.jpg

All nice and bent. I did some more work on it... but I seemed to have forgotten to take pics. I'll toss them up with the next update.

img0188cs0.jpg

I cut and sized all of the pieces for the mobo "tray"

img0189wj2.jpg

All put together.

img0190xw7.jpg

Using an old Dell mobo as a template for where to drill the holes for the standoffs.

img0192zg7.jpg

Mobo tray in place, but not attached to the frame yet.

img0172sq1.jpg

I finished the reservoir. I bought two pieces of 1/16" thick rubber at the hardware store, cut them out in a circle, then super glued them to the aluminum top and bottom. Then I drilled two holes on the top of the reservoir for the for the barbs. The reason they're both on the top is because the reservoir will sit on its side. I still need to make the stand out of plexi.

img0173gj9.jpg

Leak testing the res, seems to work great. No leaks!

And that's where I stopped tonight. More work to be done this weekend!

Comments, questions, suggestions?

Thanks for the kind words about the reservoir!

Did some more work today, nothing too major but I thought I'd post an update anyway.

It's time for Cooking with Legoman!
img0193ty9.jpg
img0194ez1.jpg

Delicious.
1. Fry up some left over chicken
2. Add some gravy
3. add some pepper
4. toast some bread
5. put a slice of pepperjack cheese on the toast
6. dump chicken/gravy mix onto toast
7. pour a glass of mountain dew
8. Enjoy!

And thus concludes cooking with Legoman.

img0196ju5.jpg

I connected the mobo tray to the rest of the frame with 2 "L" joints.

img0197pi5.jpg

I masked off a piece of aluminum for the lower case "cover"

img0198jy9.jpg

Cut it out on the bandsaw.

img0200zo7.jpg

Almost fit after the first try...

img0201gw2.jpg

And it fits like a glove after a few minutes of filing.

img0205me2.jpg

I used some old cd drive - > sound card audio connectors for the power switch, power LED, and reset switch. I cut them in half, removed two of the leads and ground off the excess crap.

img0203xe2.jpg

Got my power button all wired up.

img0207zt1.jpg

Then I drilled a hole in the lower cover for the wires to come up through. There will be several more holes drilled in it, I just don't know their exact location yet.

And that's where I stopped today. Comments? Suggestions?

So apparently, even epoxy doesn't hold aluminum together well. I was sanding my DVD drive case and the thing just fell apart in my hands. I might need to pick up some JB Weld...

Anyway, I did a few hours of work before the GF came and made me quit.

img0215zi0.jpg

Started work on the HDD mounting. I forgot to take pics earlier :( Each mount will be able to hold two drives.

img0213jx7.jpg

Each side is held to the frame by 2 screws to prevent them from just falling down.

img0214nf2.jpg

Hard drives will be mounted like this. I might have some aluminum tubing or copper piping going from behind the drives to the motherboard to hide the sata and power cables.

img0216zw4.jpg

Marked and drilled the holes for mounting the drives. Invariably, some of the holes don't match up. The drill bit travels a little before it starts digging in.

img0218nz6.jpg

I cut a couple of strips of the rubber to prevent vibrations from the drives from traveling to the frame.

img0219nr5.jpg

And here they are in their current state. I plan to put a little decoration on the "shelf" side closest to the door. Or something...

Anyway, thats where I stopped when the GF came over and made me leave the workroom.

Until next time...

Thanks for the kind words everyone! And don't forgot to vote for me in the mod of the month contest! Anyway, to the pics!

img0221df0.jpg

Made the rough cuts for the HDD mounting supports on the band saw and clamped them together.

img0223qb4.jpg

After a long time with the belt sander, disc sander and 2 files, they are identical (or as close as they're getting). I wonder if breathing in that much aluminum dust is bad for me?

img0225bj9.jpg

Then I drilled and tapped holes in the HDD racks for the supports.

img0224dz0.jpg

I countersunk the holes in the supports themselves and used my stainless steel screws that I bought for the front of the case to attach it.

img0226ny8.jpg

I marked and cut off the little bit of the shelf that the support didn't cover.

And thats where I stopped today. Working with 1/4" thick aluminum is a pain (and takes forever). Don't forget to vote for me in the mod of the month! Comments? Suggestions?

Small update, I've got more coming though... Don't forget to vote for me in the mod of the month competition! http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=146190

To the pics:

I had originally intended for the PSU to draw in air through a hole in the bottom of the case. But I changed my mind after I though about it for a minute. Sucking in air through the bottom wouldn't be bad, but it wouldn't help draw air through the rest of the case. If I can do it, I might as well.

img0232hf4.jpg

So I marked where to cut for the PSU intake on the inner-lower panel.

img0233iy4.jpg

And after a few minutes with the jig saw...

img0234xl8.jpg

Then I cut through the rest of the material on the corners and cleaned it up with some files. Fit's nicely.

img0235bm7.jpg

And with the mesh in place. I'm not too sure about the screws though, kind of boring. I need to find a few more hex head screws...

And that all the pics I have today, I did more work but it was very monotomous; I started marking and drilling the hundreds of holes in the bottom of the case. Very tedious. I also ordered a new piece of aluminum for the front panel. I realized that you can't counter sink into .05" thick material. So I ordered a piece of .25" x 20" x 36" Aluminum Plate. Ain't cheap stuff.

Also, I need new ideas for the external DVD drive. Epoxy did not hold together well. Plus I wasn't sure I liked the way it looked anyway. Didn't quite match the rest of the case.

Comment? Suggestions?

Looking DAMN good.

I have been wanting to make me a custom case, but I have never got around to it. Mainly because I don't have enough $$ to fork up for a good jig saw.

Also where are you getting your metal?

Thanks!

I bought the 1'x2' copper sheet from www.onlinemetals.com I would not recommend them, expensive, expensive shipping and the shipping is slow.

I bought all of the aluminum locally from a scrap/metal yard. It was ~$130

And the .25" x 20" x 36" aluminum plate I just ordered from www.onlinemetalsupply.com and was ~$60.

Thanks!

I bought the 1'x2' copper sheet from www.onlinemetals.com I would not recommend them, expensive, expensive shipping and the shipping is slow.

I bought all of the aluminum locally from a scrap/metal yard. It was ~$130

And the .25" x 20" x 36" aluminum plate I just ordered from www.onlinemetalsupply.com and was ~$60.

I knew about online metals, I am just trying to find a nice cheap place to get some copper plates.

If you're looking for a simpler adapter for the DVD drive, there are ATA and USB slim-line adapters here at Addonics. I've got the SATA one and it works okay, although it's a bit iffy on some boards.

And if you were to go for one of those, buy the mounting bracket. I forgot when I bought mine, didn't realize how important a $3.50 part would be to the usability of the adapter.

Dude, that is gonna be a sweet case. Today is the first day I have looked a [H]forums and been hungrier then when I'm done reading then when I started.

Whoa deja vu.

Was looking at this over at bit-tech when I saw it here.

Looks fantastic so far

can anyone else not see the pictures of the reservior being leak tested? I am having problems.

Looks nice so far, cant wait to see the finished result.

I think you alrready said this but.......

1) how did you attach the copper??
2) what graphics card are you using??
3) what pump???

Looks nice so far, cant wait to see the finished result.

I think you alrready said this but.......

1) how did you attach the copper??
2) what graphics card are you using??
3) what pump???

1. I haven't decided 100% yet, but I will most likely use JB Weld. The copper in the pics isn't attached.

2. I have dual video cards but not crossfire or SLI. I have 3 monitors, so I require more that one card. My main card is HD3870 and my secondary card is an x1800xt.

3. The pump I will be using is an Eheim 1250. It is being used in my current set up and I have had it for quite a few years now; its still going strong.

Wow legoman666. Just wow. I love homemade cases like yours that are still shaped square, like a case, but still totally unique.

Fixed the two broken pics. They magically disappeared from my imageshack account. o_O

Did some work today....

img0237uy2.jpg

I believe they call this the money shot :D

img0236tm6.jpg

This was an absolute pain in the arse to do. I have to mark the position of each hole with a knife, tap each mark so I drill the exact location, drill every damn hole, then sand off all of the excess material (which was considerable). The whole process took the entire weekend and part of monday. It brings tears to my eyes to think that I'm going to do 3x this.

img0239fi6.jpg

I marked where to cut on the right side panel.

img0240wt3.jpg

My jig saw cutting "jig."

img0241ke1.jpg

Immediately after cutting with the jig saw.

img0242nk7.jpg

Then I filed the edges to straightness.

img0243xk8.jpg

And in place on the side of the case. Turned out alright.

img0247mr7.jpg

I tried to do this with plexiglass, but I don't have the tools required to bend it.

img0246hb2.jpg

I'm going to screw this to the lower panel inside the case.

And that's where I stopped today. Comments? Questions? Suggestions?

Excellent job man!

And dude, that mesh/panel that you did with all the holes looks amazing!
I thought you bought it like that, excellent!

The window looks great!
And that res is very unique, great job! :)

nice job with the vent holes, very nice. Aluminum can be pretty tough to work with for a softer metal. The work with the 1/4" looks great.

Not really an update, but I half assembled the case just to get a sense of what it will look like. This is the first time I've had all of the panels in place on the frame at the same time.

img0249qj7.jpg

img0250mi0.jpg

img0248jh0.jpg

img0251lu0.jpg

Firt of all, that's freakin awesome. Best of luck on your project!

What would look really neat on your setup would be to run copper tubing instead of tygon. Pain in the ass, but it would look great. Check these out:
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1868374#post1868374

I had considered it originally... but If I ever changed a single component in my setup, I'd have to go through a lot of trouble (it already is a PITA with tygon) to switch out the part. But polished copper piping would indeed look awesome. Maybe thats a goal for my next case...

Looking good. Maybe you could get the holes drilled next time easier with a jig - make the first two holes carefully, then make a piece of metal with two pegs sticking down into those two holes and a guide for the drill bit in the third corner of a triangle. Then you can make the whole grid by putting those two pegs into the right two holes and drilling the third. You have to be really careful making the jig - it has to be perfectly triangular - but after that the rest is cake.

in a coupla days I'll have some new material to upload!

EDIT:
Not really an update but I dismantled my old machine. The old components that are going into the new machine are: PSU, 2 video cards, pump, cpu waterblock, and the hard drives.

picture004vj8.jpg

picture005ju7.jpg

Sad day :(

Been a while since my last update. I haven't really been busy, mostly just making cheesecakes. To the pics!

case001ew8.jpg

I decided to run the main ATX connector through some copper 1/2" pipe. So to get it through, I had to cut all 24 of the wires and resolder them.

case003od2.jpg

This was fun, lemme tell ya.

case002mc7.jpg

All of the wires going through the pipe. They barely fit.

case009rk5.jpg

I ordered some solid aluminum casters that go well with my case theme.

case004dy2.jpg

I cut my huge 1/4" thick plate of aluminum to fit the front of the case.

case006vl1.jpg

case007bn8.jpg

Then I used the old front to drill all of the hole in the new front.

case008wf2.jpg

I used a larger bit to countersink the screws.

case010qf6.jpg

I also ordered a fan grill for the radiator on the top. I think it goes well with the black screws used on the rest of the case.

case011jq7.jpg

Here's where it is now. Starting to shape up.

case012dm5.jpg

Buttons!

case014cj4.jpg

Closeup.

And that's where it stands now. If I work hard, I can probably get it mostly finished by the end of the week. Comments? Suggestions?

Back