Cooler Master HAF-932

Mr. Miyagi

2[H]4U
For those who haven't seen yet, Cooler Master is introducing their new case called the HAF-932. Here are some pictures!

5488d946986562zf6.jpg

5488d9469a4d5eaq3.jpg

5488d9469eb9d4bx1.jpg

5488d9469ce903ce5.jpg

haf9321sx9.jpg

haf9322br4.jpg

haf9323zf8.jpg

haf9324wg1.jpg

haf9325ji6.jpg

haf9326sm7.jpg

haf9327kf0.jpg

haf9328os4.jpg

Release date: 8/26/2008

Now, if they'll turn down the "ugly knob" a couple of clicks, this would be one bad assed case. I'll hold off for the mid-sized variant, though.

Looks extremely similar to the Antec 1200. Of course with high airflow comes high dustflow. Anyone know if those fans are filtered?

Every cooler master case I've ever seen with the "mesh" front panel had filters in them.

its pretty sweet wish i had seen this before i got my stacker 830 would totally get this instead.

The styling could be a bit better, but the interior looks awesome. Huge fans, motherboard backplate access cutout, hard drive rails, top and bottom PSU mounts, option to replace the big fans with an insane amount of 120mms... Awesome :D.

Incredibly ugly, but Cooler Master has been heading that way for some time. I'm one of the few I guess who finds nearly all their recent high end cases tragically ugly.

Offsetting the ugliness does seem like very nice interior design. The cooling of course will be very good with the absolutely massive fans.

Its one of those love it, hate it relationships IMO.

Personally exterior looks is entirely user preference, while I don't think its the most best looking it could be, feature wise and internals for $185 you are highly unlikely to find a better case for your money.

Much like the CM690.

As soon as it hits the shops, its mine. :p

I still stand it's ugly and I really dislike when a manufacturer puts their name or part of the name in a spot such as the side panel (the HAF on this case for instance).

With that said I feel it offers a tremendous value for someone looking for a very good air cooled system to overlock with. This is especially true if you don't value silence (the open design will make up for the low RPM fans). I also think a paint job and some creative lighting could really help it in looks.

I like it, might be a good upgrade from my 900.
Only issue I see is that all the fan options have really messed with the exterior aesthetics with all the holes/dimples all over the place.

This case is what the Antec 1200 should have been.

You are so very wrong, this is exactly what it SHOULDN'T have been.

1.Toolless = For people who want to Half-ass things

2. Unpainted interor sucks

3. The Twelve hundred has intake almost all the way up the tower (this only has a fan at the bottom, sure, its big, but its not getting all the way around in there like the antec does)

4. The Antec has a better flowing design

5. Antec has controllable fans

6.Last, but most DEFINITELY not least, who beat the "HAF" with an ugly stick!?!

I will say I do like the hole for removing the CPU heatsink, but other then that, no thanks!

At 160 bucks I'm in for one as soon as it's available at Newegg. I definitely like this over the Antec 1200 which while bigger than the 900 has all the same problems and never interested me. Cases are like pieces of furniture everone has different tastes which at this level is really what it comes down to.

You are so very wrong, this is exactly what it SHOULDN'T have been.

1.Toolless = For people who want to Half-ass things

2. Unpainted interor sucks

3. The Twelve hundred has intake almost all the way up the tower (this only has a fan at the bottom, sure, its big, but its not getting all the way around in there like the antec does)

4. The Antec has a better flowing design

5. Antec has controllable fans

6.Last, but most DEFINITELY not least, who beat the "HAF" with an ugly stick!?!

I will say I do like the hole for removing the CPU heatsink, but other then that, no thanks!

1. Unlike other cases, recent Coolermaster Tool less features actually work, if you don't like it, you can use screws if you wish. Except on the drives, but the tray system is quite remarkable.

2. I'm with you on this, interior black would look awesome.

3. Airflow design is different compared to the Antec 1200, on the CM932 you have lower front airflow to cool the HDDs, direct side intake for the VGA/motherboard and enough exhaust to get rid of the heat.
The lack of full front intake isn't an issue, the hot components are quite far back, you need a pretty strong fan to blow air that distance. Some of the intake on the 1200 is used to cool the drives, of which heat up some of the cool air.

4. For a quieter system, CM932 has a better design.

5. Not sure if that is a bonus or not, supplied CM fans are not going to be noisy but at the same time supply decent air (3x200mm 700rpm will do that...)

6. Comes down to user preference, while the CM932 isn't super good looking, certainly the Antec 1200 isn't exactly a wonder.

If comparing to the Antec 1200, IMO, CM have Antec beat again, and when I say again, I'm referring to Antec 900 vs CM690.
If the price is accurate, cheaper to boot too.

If comparing to the Antec 1200, IMO, CM have Antec beat again, and when I say again, I'm referring to Antec 900 vs CM690.
If the price is accurate, cheaper to boot too.

Get your 1200 from Microcenter, not Newegg. It's far cheaper on sites OTHER than Newegg. I picked mine up at the store for $161 with tax.

The top intake fan on the Antec 1200 doesn't matter. That air is not going to touch anything of use as it'll be drawn up by the top exhaust far before it's useful. The only advantage the 1200 has is the painted interior, otherwise they're both ugly cases.

You can find it on most retail sites now, Newegg and Sundial Micro have it instock. I will be receiving mine soon along with the new V8 soon from Cooler Master. Retails at $159.

Excellent! I got a little soured on CoolerMaster when they announced a Cosmos S revision as "coming soon" that has never made it to market. The announcement was months ago. Hopefully this will turn me around on the brand.

~S

PS- What's the V8?

If the left panel wasn't so damn ugly (e.g. not a gaping fucking hole), I'd be interested. Never was a fan of mesh panels, left or right. It seems it's getting harder and harder to find cases that are front to back ventilated, w/o rice.

I think you get a lot of value with CM cases but i'll echo what some others have said about their cases being ugly and overdone. IMO, their cases have gone downhill in looks since some of the guys left to form Silverstone. I think their last nice looking case was the praetorian. Thats prob why I've gone with SS for my last two cases, clean and simple. Just my tastes though.

It looks like the PC equivalent of an Abrams Tank!! I have always liked Cooler Master cases & I am sure that the build quality will be very good on this case.

Back