Microsoft Arc Mouse

SykoBMW

Gawd
The merchandising team decided to put the Microsoft Arc Display out a few days early, so I decided to pick buy one and try it out. Overall, it's actually a pretty decent mouse. Sadly, as hoped for it is not bluetooth, so you do have to plug in a USB Adapter, although it is fairly small (not as small as the Logitech Nano Receiver though). It is also quoted at a 30 Foot Laser Range, which I have yet to try out. The shape of the mouse is actually very comfy, I was previously using the VX Nano from Logitech for the small compact design, and this fits nicely in the middle. It's small enough when closed to throw in my bag, and a pretty much standard size when unfolded. Overall I'm very satisfied with it, our store received 8 for the display (4 black, 4 red). I ended up going with the black for the matte finish, where the red is fairly glossy. Anyways, sorry for the run on (don't know the paragraph break, and I don't feel like looking it up).

Cliffs:
Very comfortable and accurate laser mouse. You do need a USB Adapter. I wish it had forward and back buttons. One pretty neat feature, the USB Adapter is held into the storage space on the bottom of the mouse magnetically.

Pictures can be found in my ME Gallery: http://gallery.me.com/alexyaroch#100014

I had no idea what this was(just saw the thread title last night) until I saw it today at work. This mouse is pretty cool looking.

You've been Gizmodo'd 0.o Were you aware of that? :p

Thanks for the spoilers :D

So that new and revolutionary whosit thing they were making a fuss about is that it has a hinge?

Umm....

Would be 10x better if it had internal rechargeable batteries. I don't like replacing batteries.

I don't know why...But I want one! Does it come in wired?

Back