[H]ardOCP PSU Reviews List

bleep

n00b
Have seen people asking for something like this so hopefully this will be of some use as a resource for anyone looking for a new psu. All Gold and Silver rewarded reviews up to this date 12/20/08 are listed.

Power Supply reviews will be broken up in a specific watt range with gold and silver awards listed. Review links will be included. Modular power supplies will be noted by the (M) next to the award.

[size=+1]300w-600w[/size]

[size=+1]601w-900w[/size]

[size=+1]901w+[/size]

I think adding the units that failed would be useful as well. It would serve as a warning to those looking at a particular unit.

And yeah, sticky.

I think that with all the recent deals, the 750W is of more interest. Hell, I have one sitting in my own closet! :p

I would be looking at that one, but I already have reached my budget for christmas. e7300, 9600gt, PC P&C 610W Silencer.

Did you not list the BFG LS-550 and 680 because you don't like me or did you just forget it? ;)

I'll stick this for now since people have asked a couple of times and I didn't have to sort it. However, OP its your job to keep it updated and correct.

I think adding the units that failed would be useful as well. It would serve as a warning to those looking at a particular unit.

And yeah, sticky.

Considered that actually, but decided it against it for the time being. Its significantly more time consuming to keep track of all the crap power supplies that get released. No doubt it would be of use though.

Did you not list the BFG LS-550 and 680 because you don't like me or did you just forget it? ;)

Ha, nothing like that. For consistency, stuck to only listing power supplies that have received awards from the [H]. Noticed both of the BFG LS did get spoken of highly as did a couple of others, but that they were held off on given an award until they knew pricing. Whenever their award status does get updated though, i'll add them.

I'll stick this for now since people have asked a couple of times and I didn't have to sort it. However, OP its your job to keep it updated and correct.

No problem, already planning to.

Considered that actually, but decided it against it for the time being. Its significantly more time consuming to keep track of all the crap power supplies that get released. No doubt it would be of use though.

Maybe you would consider just adding the PSUs that have passed testing without winning awards then?

Let's not make this a discussion thread about who owns what, ok?

Good job on the list man.

Thanks

The TX850 review needs to be added to the list.

Updated.

Now, a bit more of a general comment, after the new year, planning to take another look at what I can add to this list. I'd be open to suggestions, but for the time being im thinking of dates of the reviews, whether a psu is 80+ certified, possibility still of a seperate list of passing psu's, some extra statistics(for example by oem or the brand in question). Maybe some linking of pricing or occasional updates based on what newegg or a number of other retailers are selling at that current time.

Thanks

Updated.

Now, a bit more of a general comment, after the new year, planning to take another look at what I can add to this list. I'd be open to suggestions, but for the time being im thinking of dates of the reviews, whether a psu is 80+ certified, possibility still of a seperate list of passing psu's, some extra statistics(for example by oem or the brand in question). Maybe some linking of pricing or occasional updates based on what newegg or a number of other retailers are selling at that current time.

This would appear to be bleep's last post:confused:

Back