• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

why are chickens being shot at me?

cannondale06

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
16,180
yes you read that correctly and no this is not a joke. Im playing Crysis Warhead completely unmodded and now for some reason chickens and not bullets are coming out of the Koreans guns.


 
You didnt know that the Korean military shot chickens out of their guns? hmm. *lives in Korea*
 
Yes please youtube it!

If this is true it's one the funniest fucking glitches ever!
 
Is your computer's date on Thanks Giving by chance? :p JK
 
Yes please youtube it!

If this is true it's one the funniest fucking glitches ever!
its being uploaded to youtube now. I have 1 mb upload speed but its taking forever so maybe its youtube thats slow.


EDIT: its 296mb so it will probably take 20-25 more minutes to finish uploading...
 
From what I understand, pirated version of Crysis warhead causes this.
 
Just call them one day and have them reset it. Given you still have the receipt.
I dont think I have the receipt but I could always take a pic of the box and serial number if EA needed it. the day I hit the install limit was on a weekend and EA was closed so someone suggested the exe workaround. still though I played for an hour or so before the chickens stared coming out of their guns. lol
 
whyd you have to install it so many times
I reinstalled Vista on the original pc that i had so there went two right there. I then bought my parents a pc and installed on there just to run some benchmarks while I had it at my house. I bought myself a new pc which I ended up returning. I then built the pc that I have now so thats 5.
 
I'm going to put money on the fact that you are using a cracked exe the game figures your using a pirated version.
why did you quote that comment to say that? lol. yeah the gamecopyworld exe I am using must have caused the chicken bullets so I will have to call up EA to get some more installs or whatever they do to fix it.
 
I hit the "install limit" and these guys don't shoot chickens at me??? Finished the game, too
 
I hit the "install limit" and these guys don't shoot chickens at me??? Finished the game, too
its not the install limit thats the problem its the gamecopyworld exe that I am using thats obviously causing this. I will have to contact EA to reset the game installs and then go back to using the normal exe.
 
chickens being shot at me makes me WANT to run the cracked file, just because its funny as heck..
 
Cool I wish more games had such nice glitches if you pirated them!

It's hilarious that this would happen.
 
its not the install limit thats the problem its the gamecopyworld exe that I am using thats obviously causing this. I will have to contact EA to reset the game installs and then go back to using the normal exe.

Use a different exe, that shouldn't be happening
 
Cool I wish more games had such nice glitches if you pirated them!

It's hilarious that this would happen.
yep thats a cool way show whos pirated the game. of course in my case I was just trying to workaround the install limit I exceeded.
 
More games should do this...and what a piss poor excuse...using a crack, instead of calling for more installs :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top