Corsair H50 Water cpu cooler FRYS B&M $55.99

I this price, i had to pick one up. They have a whole bunch at the Frys on Brokaw in SJ.

I moved from where there was a Fry's to where there was a Microcenter. It's funny, they each have deals, but never when I'm living near one....

it's not the same as being able to wonder around for a few hours on your lunch break and see and touch it. not the same at all.

They sell them, but not for the price the Fry's local stores do on many items.

UGH, I just seen the price and its high everywhere online. :eek: I got my min at BB for much less.

This is an EXCELLENT cooler, beats my scythe mugen 2 easily. I woke up this morning and my CPU was idling at 29*C, given it was very cold but for 4.2Ghz @ 1.3v actual with HT on that is still impressive. Loads don't go over 65*C and i'm using the crappy thermal pad that came on the cooler (ran out of shin etsu)

This is an EXCELLENT cooler, beats my scythe mugen 2 easily. I woke up this morning and my CPU was idling at 29*C, given it was very cold but for 4.2Ghz @ 1.3v actual with HT on that is still impressive. Loads don't go over 65*C and i'm using the crappy thermal pad that came on the cooler (ran out of shin etsu)

The H50 thermal pad IS Shin-Etsu paste pre-applied.

Is the 120mm fan that comes with it pretty good, or is there another suggested fan that is better without breaking the bank or the eardrums?

Went to a couple of fry's and I can confirm also it's 55.99 at least in the Bay Area.

Also if you bought this at BB last week, I just had them price match fry's sale price and all I had to do was bring in my receipt.

it's not the same as being able to wonder around for a few hours on your lunch break and see and touch it. not the same at all.
Is your place of work hiring? I would love to have a few hours for my lunch break.
:-P

Is your place of work hiring? I would love to have a few hours for my lunch break.
:-P

Depends on the day, but it's a very open environment. Bring $ in the door,t hat's all that matters. I work from hom quite a bit. Laptop + wireless + software SIP phone + headset +ability to forward SIP to Cell = work from anywhere.

I'll trade you... i'll take whatever your job is if you get a Fry's in Albuquerque. BB would be out of business in weeks.

B&M Stands for "Brick and Mortar". A physical store - not an online deal.

Best buy wont price match cause frys is 50 miles away and their policy is 30 mile radius. FML What to do?! =/

Best buy wont price match cause frys is 50 miles away and their policy is 30 mile radius. FML What to do?! =/

My BB wouldn't price match a CC that was 3 miles away stating that over 1 mile was too far...

I stopped going to BB after that.

1mile limit is rather ridiculous. I'm going to have to read up on this cooler, heard good things about it but haven't done any research :)

I certainly would pick tis up if I was not so broke atm.
I wanna take my q9450 to 3.6, but feel it might a bit much on my AC7

I bought it for a friend at Best buys. Disregard what I said earlier. The person on the phone didn't help, so I drove to closest Best Buys. I asked someone at the computer area for a price mamtch and he just said sure without asking questions. Awesome!

Back