The New, (now) official, Show off Your Video Card Thread

ubern00b15

Gawd
post your new cards here!!!!!!!!!!!!! this should definantely be a sticky :D
i miss the old one :(

edit:sorry man

and look at that! all the people with new cards dont want or care to post them, just like all the better threads on this forum! Nobody cares!

601/590 is my max oc on air on my x800 pro. Ran rthdribl for about 15 min or so with those speeds no prob. My everyday oc is 570/565.

133.JPG

134.JPG

Thats about a month old, when I had a Chaintech VNF-250. I now have a MSI K8N Neo Platnium. Card is a ATi X800 Pro.

Some older pics of cards I used to have.

vcards4.jpg

vcards3.jpg

vcards2.jpg

BFG 5900NU@5950 and 9800XT

vcards.JPG

GF4MX 440

9800XT

Ti4600

Once again poving, bigger isnt always better. :)

bfg6800-1.jpg

<3 new BFG 6800GT OC, just got it this afternoon

My brothers 9600 Pro AIW that we had to modify for a watercooling block.

AIW1.JPG

AIW2.JPG

The Lurker said:
Matrox QID anyone.

What do you use it for? I've always wanted one of these, but can't really justify it.

.B ekiM

mikeblas said:
What do you use it for? I've always wanted one of these, but can't really justify it.

.B ekiM

Ok OK, Its not mine :(
I built the computer and did the setup for a client. He needs it for stocks and shit.

Holding a 600 dollar video card in your hands gives you power beyond your wildest dreams.

mybaby2.jpg

Does 400/1100 even with my hot room and little cooling around the gpu area.

Just got my BFG 6800 GT OC in today.

6800GT1.JPG

Dang thing wouldnt fit though, had to cut two fins off of the heatsink.

6800GT2.JPG

You can see it hitting my waterblock. Its not even a very thick one. I would imagine the same problem would be there with any heatsink/fan combo.

fallguy said:

Dang thing wouldnt fit though, had to cut two fins off of the heatsink.

You can see it hitting my waterblock. Its not even a very thick one. I would imagine the same problem would be there with any heatsink/fan combo.

How do you like that acoustic material you have in it? I, assuming its paxmate.

I like it, as you know its supposed to help with sound. I guess it does, but I cant say with a straight face that I can tell. I like it mainly because it covers up the aluminum.

All very nice cards i've seen. . . I'll have to post my 9600XT with OCZ ramsinks and VGA Silencer. . . .when I get time.

mashie said:
Hi there W1zzard, what kind of owner are you with all those poor homeless videocards... :p :D

the one with ruby is in my pc with a nice waterblock on it :) feel sorry for the other cards but the aliens just cant compete with her prettyness

t0x1k said:
mybaby2.jpg

Does 400/1100 even with my hot room and little cooling around the gpu area.

Dude where can i get the demo ? I have not been able to find it .

Isnt it sad, though, how you get such a beautiful card, put it in the AGP/PCI-E slot, and not look at it much anymore?

RandysWay said:
Isnt it sad, though, how you get such a beautiful card, put it in the AGP/PCI-E slot, and not look at it much anymore?
Well, no one ever said you couldn't take it out once in a while for a photo op. ;)

Scott

Sniper_Merc said:
How do you like that acoustic material you have in it? I, assuming its paxmate.

If you really want to quiet things down you'll have to get some thicker stuff like the Acoustipack Deluxe V2. That paxmate is for show only; it does nothing.

fallguy said:

6800GT2.JPG

Ah, now I see. Gotta love all that thought put into the nForce3-250 board design. Between the SATA 1/2 and northbridge placement I don't know how people can't have problems :p

Back