FS: BBA AIW9700pro, Abit NF7-S rev2, XP2100+, 1 GB PC3200 (2x512), SLK900U

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead3ye

Weaksauce
AMD A64 3000+ Winchester, retail, used. Comes with the box, paperwork and never used stock HSF. $110 shipped

BBA AIW9700pro

This card has served me well. The stock fan went out so I replaced it with what you see in the picture. It ran at 351/351 with no artifacts. It comes with everything that came with it retail including the remote. $85 shipped <<SOLD>>

Abit NF7-S Rev 2.0

Comes with everthing that was there retail, including a PATA-SATA adapter and cable. This has to be one of the best socket A boards out there. This board never gave me a lick of trouble. It has the L12 mod done to it on the back side of the board. Here's a pic. Basically what this does is it makes the MB treat a 133 CPU as a 166 CPU. It forces the BIOS to use a different timing table. I was able to get another 15MHz out of the FSB with this mod. If you plop a 166 CPU in there, it has no effect.

Also, the BIOS has been loaded with tictac's 3DFIRE BIOS based off of the rev D23 Abit bios. This was the best BIOS that I could find that would allow some good overclocking. $50 shipped <<SOLD>>

AMD XP2100+

Tbred, unlocked. Click the pic link for the numbers. This thing ran prime95 stable at 2.4Ghz at 1.8 volts in the above NF7-S. Bring your own cooling. $50 shipped

1 GB (2x512) Geil Value PC3200 DDR. Runs at 215, 1T, 2.5, 3, 3, 7. Good stuff, has the blue heatspreaders. Here's a link $75 shipped <<SOLD>>

Thermalright SLK900U copper heatsink

Worked great on the above XP. Comes with the 80mm fan clips, mounting screws and backplate. Basically what you see in the pic. $20 shipped <<PENDING>>

I also have Madden NFL 2004 for the gamecube. $10 shipped or I would consider a trade for another GC game.

I will only accept paypal or USPS MO's. I will only ship to the 48 states. I won't ship first (check my heat). Everything has a no DOA guarantee. Things need to be checked out in a timely manner though (like within a week after receiving item). I will ship via USPS Priority with DC.

I won't guarantee any of the above overclocks. Just not DOA.

My Heatware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back