Suggestion sent to Antec... what do you think of it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 80897
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80897

Hi, recently i bought an Antec P180 and im so happy with it, tho the first thing i did was drilling 4 holes in the lower harddrive bay and put silicone tubing 4mm thick kinda like my own string harddrive bay like you finaly made in the P150, now the thing is that i can only fit 2 harddrives there and the upper harddrive bay is harder to modd so my suggestion for you is that you make my P180 dream come true and make harddrive bays for both upper and lower chamber in the P180 with those rubber bands like the P150 so i can fit atleast 4 harddrives in those both bays...

hope you got it ... my english is kinda poor ...

jokke

this is what i been talking about ... guess this thread waz useless without picz...

DSC00255.JPG

DSC00257.JPG

hehe didnt mean my lousy english tho ... more about the suggestion of the rubber string thingy for the P180...

jokke said:
hehe didnt mean my lousy english tho ... more about the suggestion of the rubber string thingy for the P180...
It took me a while but I got it. I've seen it done a few times... hard drives suspended in the cage using something like rubber bands wrapped around them. Seem slike a good idea though I've never used them myself.

i tend to write in run-on sentences as well, so i picked up what he wrote pretty easy. may i ask what do rubber band thingies do for cages?

well if you missed it ... now i added some picz of what i ment...

strikeout said:
i tend to write in run-on sentences as well, so i picked up what he wrote pretty easy. may i ask what do rubber band thingies do for cages?

Yeah I understood it perfectly. If you ask me everyone else writes in short choppy sentences and we are the ones who write correctly. I guess most people don't have the attention span to read longer sentences packed with more information.

It could also be a German thing. Germans also write in long sentences and I spend much of my time conversing in German so...

wtf
no way
u gotta like relax
onthe
the
writing
kthx

ehehehehehe;)

ye ye never mind the english ... what ya think of my harddrive thing...

Its pretty cool. Is there anyway to put the P150 HDD tray in a P180?

its not finnished, my modd that is so there are a few holes and red stuff from the marker pen left...

altec, thats what i e-mailed antec about... if they could manufactor some cage that fitts the lower chamber that would be nice ...

Back