Micro Center -ATI Radeon X850 XT AGP $199 AR & addl. savings

WLDock

Limp Gawd
I received the latest MICRO CENTER eNews Update. They are having a NEW YEARS Day BYOPC 20% off sale.

ATI Radeon X850 XT 256MB GDDR3 8x AGP Video Card
» 520MHz core clock speed
» 256MB GDDR3 SDRAM video memory installed
$199.99
Reg. $299.99 / Price after 20% savings, additional bonus savings & $50 mfr. mail-in rebate / 582528
Link to eNews Ad
Product Link

Offers available Sunday, January 1 through Saturday, January 14 / Prices good at all locations except Dallas.

Good deal for agp users

Anyways there is also the Ultra X-connect 500 watt power supply on sale too.
Titanium case material; high-gloss mirror finish
» 28 output connectors
$19.99
Reg. $89.99 / Price after 20% immediate savings & $50 mfr. mail-in rebate / 920322

just might have to make my first trip to MC for this one. afaik, this is as good as it gets for AGP users (next to the x850xt pe, which isn't that much better).

I'm finally gonna upgrade!!! Thats an awesome deal, but please tell me they will offer it online? I live in oregon theres no microcenters here.

Whipsmack said:
I'm finally gonna upgrade!!! Thats an awesome deal, but please tell me they will offer it online? I live in oregon theres no microcenters here.

You know their current pricing and rebate on this card is offered in the stores and on the net so maybe they might offer the sale on the net? Stay tuned....

I just called Microcenter (Chicago) to verify stock. I gave the lady the sku number and she confirmed that they had "a lot". I thought I read somewhere that you could flash the bios with that of a 'PE' version. Probably uneccessary. A simple overclock would do the same. That combined with a Zalman/copper ramsinks could rock the house. hmm.

i dunno, this or x800gto^2 hmmm... irrelevent bus, as I have a dual sata2...hmm........

Another thing you might try is printing out the ad and taking it to your local Best Buy if they have agp x850xt in stock.

I did it last week to get them to price match MicroCenter's $299 price, but they wouldn't match the mail in rebate obviously.

The Micro Center website still doesn't have an updated price. Maybe the additional savings are just for in-store purchases?

Darwin

I just tried to buy it and it still comes up at $299.00........HMMMMMM
I know its $249.00 after the $50.00 MIR, but where is the other $50.00 thats supposed to come off :(

WLDock said:
I received the latest MICRO CENTER eNews Update. They are having a NEW YEARS Day BYOPC 20% off sale.

ATI Radeon X850 XT 256MB GDDR3 8x AGP Video Card
» 520MHz core clock speed
» 256MB GDDR3 SDRAM video memory installed
$199.99
Reg. $299.99 / Price after 20% savings, additional bonus savings & $50 mfr. mail-in rebate / 582528
Link to eNews Ad
Product Link

Offers available Sunday, January 1 through Saturday, January 14 / Prices good at all locations except Dallas.

Crap, and I ate it up a couple of weeks back at $299 - $50 Rebate.

went to houston microcenter today. they seemed to be unaware of the discounted price, but i pointed them to the newsletter posted up here and they did a manual price override. came out to $270 after tax then a $50 rebate on that. so you're looking at ~$220 after tax, which aside from ati's deal on a "refurbed" x850xt pe for around the same price, this is the best price/performance ever on high end agp gfx.

so, they didn't honor the $199 listed price... and not online.

Yeah, love B&M only deals.

Microcenter on ELston in Chicago has got a bunch.
all the chinese kids in there cleaning house on those.
:(

Fry's Electronics has it on the paper too for 199.99 AR....
Visiontek Xtasy Radeon X850XT 256mb PCIe(not the AGP tho) ....
399.99-30isntant=369.99 -170 MIR= 199.99
ok price if you dont mind to wait for rebate

The thing is though that this is AGP, you don't see these hardly even for sale anymore. Let alone a price like that.

Their website didn't have the deal, and I called them and no ones there on new years day.

What exactly does B&M mean anyways?

Oh well, even $250 AR is a good deal on this card because it's so rare to find new, and if you do find it new its for like $360

Well, I don't live anywhere near one of these anyways. Just pulled the trigger on one of these for $250 (counting MIR). That is one heck of a deal. 6800 Ultra's are going for $320+ used on Ebay lately, and this is a brand new piece of kit. Can't beat that for AGP, or maybe even PCI-E atm...

Funny - I ran across this by browsing through links on review sites etc., then came here to see if anyone else had found the deal. :D

Its listed on the site now at $249.00 with the $50.00 MIR.....I just ordered 2 :)

Crosshairs beat me to it. 255.98 pre rebate.

I just ordered one for my self, should let me get another year out of my 3700+ Clawhammer.

SWEET. Glad I waited. Hella cheap shipping too. $12 for next day makes me Happy!!!

Pulled the trigger first thing this morning :)

I just ordered mine too,$258.98 2nd day shipping :) This is a great deal. Order yours if you got agp

Nice tip - just ordered mine at $258.98 total *before* rebate! :D

Ax

GOD!!!!!!!!!! I just ordered mine last night for $300.... those mother #$#@%#$% better refund me $50 because I ordered it on new years day just like their ad says.

I tried calling them but their closed for the holidays WTF?!

They really must have their days messed up because today is not new years day...yet the sale is today and no one is at work...lol

Bah, there websites borked, wont take my creditcard :rolleyes:

Back