Bluetooth headset deals and discussion

beowulf7

[H]F Junkie
I'm looking for a Bluetooth headset to use with my cell phone, preferably stereo (for better MP3 playback). What deals are out there? I found out about this deal from another Web site and am thinking of pulling the trigger. If you have other recommendations and deals, please feel free to chime in!

LG HBS-200 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - 60-5019-05 on buy.com for $39.99 shipped

I have Jabra BT620s . I have had them for a few months and have never used them. I found they were larger and heavier than I thought. I just don't want to go out looking like I got ear muffs on.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have Jabra BT620s . I have had them for a few months and have never used them. I found they were larger and heavier than I thought. I just don't want to go out looking like I got ear muffs on.

Darn, a lot of "1 star" reviews for that. :( (Granted, almost twice as many "5 star" reviews for it.) Thanks for posting.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I thought he was looking for stereo headphones/headset. :confused:

Anyway, if we're doing single ear units, the Plantronics Voyager 510 is by far my favorite. It actually STAYS IN/ON YOUR EAR when you talk and move your head around. :p It has a earbud headphone style thing that goes in your ear. Well not only that, but it is crystal clear and loud, and the person you are talking to can hear you, even in the wind. If you look around, you can pick one up for about $35.

We can discuss all Bluetooth recommendations and deals here, which will hopefully help out others as well. As for myself, I am interested in the stereo version, as w1retap mentioned.

Back