Leiden Classical

Oh okay. I just thought there was something behind it. Like, using the timeout function taking CPU cycles from BOINC or something.

I think we will get more WUs generated at night and early morning US time. Got very few tasks during the day time.

We look very comfy now.

Based on yesterday's run rate, we should be able to take the #3 spot at the end of the sprint event. I'll keep crunching on for HardOCPtest during the next two days or so.

upload_2017-9-29_6-40-29.png

And for those wanting to help stress test for a potential project inclusion for the DC-Vault, we are testing Acoustics@home here: http://www.acousticsathome.ru/boinc/forum_thread.php?id=26 All you need to do to help is add the project through BAM! and join our team just like any other time. Set the project for resource share 0 and your client will only pull when your other projects have no work. that way if you are focused on Leiden, your rigs don't sit idle and can help with both challenges.

As of this moment, I got 287 tasks based on Sep 28 00:00UTC sent date. I'm suspecting the cap of 128WUs if per CPU thread/core or perhaps some other limits. We don't know this for sure unless they generate a lot of WUs to test out. Anyway, this is a lousy project, to be honest.

At our current run rate, we will take the number 3 spot by tomorrow.

upload_2017-9-29_18-41-23.png

Thanks pututu, your script is really helpful!

You (or anybody else) wouldn't happen to know the equivalent for Linux (mint) that a 3 year old would understand would you?

I'm trying to relearn the basic knowledge I had years ago when running FAH BigAdv.

OK, so I gave this a go but couldn't figure out how to get the cronjob to run in seconds rather than minutes. I ended up using the following 'watch' command for WCG which allows for seconds and can be easily terminated by closing the terminal.

watch -n 250 boinccmd --project http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/ update

The cronjob pointer proved to be really helpful with my google fu. Thanks again Skillz.

Back