Corsair MM300 Extended Mousepad - $14.99

vjhawk

Limp Gawd
Just ordered this beauty from Amazon. I figured the current 50% off the usual $30 was worth mentioning.

1714680651782.png

This extended version will cover your whole desktop 36.6"x11.8" with a non-slip rubber backing.

Purchase link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01798VS4C?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Here's a simple review and unboxing:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYwh7AuiiEE

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
For $15 it's a no brainer to get one.

On my second already and my first was passed down to my son to use. Great product.

Do these start to curl up at the ends like some others do?

I bought a couple of these in the past for $15 each, still using one, not sure what I did with the other one, maybe bought it for someone else.
1714722690322.png

1714722667457.png

IMG_6381.JPG

I have two of the world map ones that are made in China. They've held up very well for how long they've been in use, but literally yesterday I cleaned off my whole desk and the bottom was actually compressed / glued to the desk. Removing it pulled off the padded layer in one spot right under the mouse. Good timing with this one OP.

I have two of the world map ones that are made in China. They've held up very well for how long they've been in use, but literally yesterday I cleaned off my whole desk and the bottom was actually compressed / glued to the desk. Removing it pulled off the padded layer in one spot right under the mouse. Good timing with this one OP.
sure we'll go with the "compression" being that "glue" that makes it stick to your desk ;)

Best buy used to have these for $15 a lot. They seem to last. I don't even like large sized mouse pads but I may buy one.

I might have to buy one of these when my 20+ year old Ratpadz XT finally bites the dust. Kyle, if you're reading this for the love of God please start making them again!

Have this same mat, 4 years strong. No fraying or curling. I often eat at my desk too and the design/coloration is pretty good at hiding food stains, it just blends into the design.

New Corsair MM300 mouse pad finally arrived! It looks and feels premium!

1715136671168.png

I'm also using it with a new Lamzu Thorn Fnatic 4k mouse. Running it at 3200 dpi and 2khz off the new 4k wireless receiver and it feels buttery smooth. :)

Last edited:
Back