WoW funeral attenders slaughtered

Status
Not open for further replies.

inotocracy

Supreme [H]ardness
Apparently someone died in real life who was an avid WoW player so friends and family were holding somewhat of a funeral ceramony in the area that the deceast liked the most. Well... during it the group Serenity slaughtered all the attendees. It made me giggle a bit the way it was carried out but I could see why some people would be upset by it :eek: If you'd like to skip all the intro and stuff just jump to near the end of the video..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7667194685876573666&q=pvp

edit: this is the guild's website who crashed the funeral:
http://serenity-now.org/forums/

wahahahaha sorry I think thats pretty hilarious...

I mean...i dunno...its just....well..............how the hell can you not find that funny?

Wow, what a rotten bunch of bastards. I'm half convinced to come to one of their funerals and crap on their gravesite.

I think for me at least...it was more of the fact of the video editing and soundtrack that made it funny...oh yeah and how easy it is to be on the asshole end of the internet sometimes...

I think normally it would have been funny, but some people were trying to do something nice for a person.

Seriously that clan is full of bastards

You can't sink much lower then that without actually crashing a real funeral

You have to let them grow up. Most people cant be forced sadly. In my opinion it was a pretty stupid thing to do and very low. Until those people at Serenity wake up and understand what they've done then nothing will be acomplished. Those in the Funeral should not have fought back. It would have shown serenity that they are focused on the loss and mourning of their dear friend.

{NG}Fidel said:
You have to let them grow up. Most people cant be forced sadly. In my opinion it was a pretty stupid thing to do and very low. Until those people at Serenity wake up and understand what they've done then nothing will be acomplished. Those in the Funeral should not have fought back. It would have shown serenity that they are focused on the loss and mourning of their dear friend.
most of them didnt really fight back. and they didnt rez

Steve_010 said:
I think for me at least...it was more of the fact of the video editing and soundtrack that made it funny...oh yeah and how easy it is to be on the asshole end of the internet sometimes...

Yea man, when it would cut to the assault it would play "I aint no goddamn son of a bitch" Oh man that's the only thign that I found truly funny.

That isnt funny at all.

I do understand its a game, and for that matter a funeral in a game, but for them to do that is completely uncalled for. They are assholes in my opinion. I hope that those at the funeral get some sort of revenge. Oh god I would make them pay after that.

That's horrible. I mean, a WoW funeral is ridiculous and all, but to get slaughtered during it is just wrong. Couldn't they go kill someone else? Or play a good game?

Without watching a stupid video about WoW, is that really a funeral? Or some kind of commemoration to whoever? Sounds fake.

Steve_010 said:
Same here. I can understand the upset, but man I laughed harder than at LJ and the WoW monkey spanker combined.

got to say as a person watching the video thats some funny stuff.
although if it where my friend that died i'd a ben pissed

I've never played WoW, so I don't know what going on half of the time in the video. I love the cuts with the different music at the beginning, then at the end when everybody get pwned. Is it one guy attacking them, or that whole group? I can only keep track of one person at a time, lol... :rolleyes:

All in all, that's pretty damn funny.

People, lighten up about death. Dead people don't want our pity. Ya know what Mark Twain once said?

"Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral? It is because we are not the person involved."

Basicly, it sucks to be born and it rocks to die. ROCK ON! ;)

Also, why do they serve the best food at people's funerals? Just a random question...

I found this hilarious.

Michael.R said:
That isnt funny at all.

I do understand its a game, and for that matter a funeral in a game, but for them to do that is completely uncalled for. They are assholes in my opinion. I hope that those at the funeral get some sort of revenge. Oh god I would make them pay after that.
If you want to stand around and hold a "service", don't do it in a game where one of the goals is to kill rival players.

Hopefully this will serve as a deterrent to others doing stupid non-game things during gameplay. I don't play WoW, and never will, but this reminds me of the kiddies who would join Quake servers to start chatting. Either play the game, or get out.

19991119h.jpg

That's some old PA you got there...still funny though! ...Sheesh, I need to start acting more Catholic, mass starts in an hour! :eek:

hahaha, if i was on that server and in that guild, i wouldve joined in on the fun

edit: btw, what mod ui is he using? looks really cool

Its pretty interesting to read the replys in this post. It's pretty even where you either think its horrible or its hilarious...only 1 or 2 could care less...

Steve_010 said:
Agreed

to anyone who thought this was funny - i hope this happens at your funeral

rayman2k2 said:

I could care less if it happens to my virtual funeral. Actually I would probably be a little upset if I spent so much time online that I had a virtual funeral to begin with.

I am not trying to be insensitive, somebody dying is not cool at all. But come on people lighten up a bit. WoW is a GAME. People are supposed to have fun in a game. If you want to do something for the guy that died send letters or cards or flowers to the family. If you want to have a funeral at least dont be stupid enough to do it somewhere where you all can get killed.

If you do get killed dont go crying about it, because once again it is only a GAME. Have fun, and enjoy your $15 a month subscription.

I found it pretty funny as well. Not, laugh on the floor funny. But funny none-the-less.

Its unfotunate that the persond died. And I do think it was nomble to hold an online sermon in game where the person like to hang out.

But I don't see anything wrong with what Serenity did. They are there to play a game. Not to cater to a bunch of whiney bitches. I agree with the person who said, "You want to honor the deceased, send the family a card....etc..."

Your playing a game. Expect to be attacked or approached by the enemy.

rayman2k2 said:

My online virtual funeral (OVF)? Why would it bother me, I'd be dead! I won't even know!

In any case, if I ever have an OVF, I hope everyone has fun and it turns into a giant zerg where everyone kills each other for hours. That would be alot cooler than a bunch of people standing around... what were they doing anyway?

why were they having it in a PVP area

i dont know anything much aobut wow so the video wasnt too funny or sad or whatever.....just boring with bad frame rates

It boils down to a fundamental lack of sportsmanship, fairplay, maturity, and acts as just another example of the decay of human civilization.. Only stupid people are breeding..

I would guess that serenity clan's days are numbered.. 1 by 1 , and 2 by 2, I expect them to be singled out and executed in game by anyone and every one, because senity clan just made it cool to kill them.. I can see in game money being exchanged for hits on the serenity clan.. Old fashioned 30's style gangland violence in wow..
The aftermath will be hilarious to watch..

I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back