Orange Box on sale at BB for $24.99!!!

ahh thats kinda good they made store pickup not available... ya great deal for xmas shopping, especially with free shipping.

FANTASTIC!!!!

It's on it's way now... thanks dude, I've been waiting to pick up a copy ever since it was released, but only want it for TF2. Thus, didn't really want to shell out the full $50.

Now I get it all at a price that makes me happy.

:D:D:D

You rock! Thanks for the heads up bro! I was gonna try and pick it up on BF as they're having the same deal. Well no need to leave the house now :p.

Thanks again man! Ordered!

Will the 10% bb code work with this ? :confused::D im cheap/poor just upgraded system :D

This deal makes pre-ordering a fool's game... one I played regularly until I canceled all my pre-orders after I was let down by BioShock.

This is a hell of a deal. I was one of those people who was grumpy about the black box being canceled.

This is why I love PC gaming. The best version for the cheapest price. Thanks OP.

Good thing you posted a screenshot, because I never would have believed you had a bestbuy gift card otherwise :rolleyes:

I don't even know what I bought since I never played this game before but I had a 4$ gift card I had since last Xmas.

Check it out :p

me from the BF ad deal said:
Guild Wars for $9.99 and The Orange Box for $24.99 at Best Buy caught my eye. Been vaguely wanting those and BF's the best time to make the leap.

Now, I wonder if their online prices will be like that as well...

Looks like this answers my own question from before. Seems like they're both just at the BF ad prices, but online. :)

Dude, I must be blind.. I could've sworn I saw $45..... -.-;

Anyways.. Do you think TF2 alone is worth the $25?
Already have all the other ones...

Me neither, was thinking of getting the premier pack but getting the orange box for this price and buying the premier stuff separately pretty much beats what Valve is offering. :D

Just placed my orders for both. :)

Im not much into pc shooters, I prefer console shooters :eek: (the wasd hurts my hands). At shut a good price its so tempting, I really want portal and tf2.

can you play online against each other ?

It's totally turn based... basically, you move your character once, then it sends that movement out to everyone else online, they in turn move their character once and that information is reflected on your side.

A single round of TF2 can take up to 5 or 6 days to complete.

It's all really quite complex.

:D:D:D

Yes, I'm lying.

Team Fortress 2 is all online, FPS.

Ep 2 and Portal are single player games only.

Portal and TF:2 are easily worth more than $25 each. If you don't have the Orange Box already, go get it!

I now ahve a reason to make myself play half life 2!

haha.

thanks dude, I'm buying this game tomorrow for sure.

In for the Orange Box. Don't have my own copy of Half Life 2 so this is a good deal for me. 5 games for $27 shipped? Great!

Argh.. I bit. Although all I'm missing is TF2.
Good to have a hard copy of the games I guess.

Also bit on the 2gb cruzer micro for $15. >_>

Back