Orange Box on sale at BB for $24.99!!!

I bought an Orange Box from BM Best Buy and only got one Key. But since I already had HL2 and EP1 I have them as gifts under my steam account which I can give to someone else.

Just got one from my local BB. They had plenty in plastic bins and on the shelves. I am so glad I didn't go fight the hordes this morning just to pick this up.

Damn Americans with your Black Friday deals. :p

Won't someone please think of the children? (ie. me, at heart.) If any of you decide to go pick up a box, grab me one while you're there; all I want is the key. In fact, I'll give you $25.00 for it, you'll actually make a whole cent of profit!

screw going outside, and god forbid entering that hellhole of a store

they are back in stock online.

I knew these giftcards from people that don't know me would be good some day. :p

Damn Americans with your Black Friday deals. :p

Won't someone please think of the children? (ie. me, at heart.) If any of you decide to go pick up a box, grab me one while you're there; all I want is the key. In fact, I'll give you $25.00 for it, you'll actually make a whole cent of profit!

Actually they wouldn't make any profit, tax is teh suck. Don't feel bad about the deals, most of the good deals on stuff is very limited supply, I went to get a camera that was $100 they only had 2 for the 200 people that showed up. What a scam, seems like bait and switch to me. "We got this awesome camera at a great price, oh we only got 2, how about this more expensive camera instead?" But alas thats all black friday is to me, is very few items low priced with very limited stock and then some decent deals.

Actually they wouldn't make any profit, tax is teh suck. Don't feel bad about the deals, most of the good deals on stuff is very limited supply, I went to get a camera that was $100 they only had 2 for the 200 people that showed up. What a scam, seems like bait and switch to me. "We got this awesome camera at a great price, oh we only got 2, how about this more expensive camera instead?" But alas thats all black friday is to me, is very few items low priced with very limited stock and then some decent deals.
Not if you live in Alaska, Delaware, Hawaii, Montana, New Hampshire or Oregon! :p Seriously though, I'll pay $24.99+taxes+0.01 for profit.

Well, limited stock is better than no stock or ripoff prices. LCDs are way overpriced up in the Great White North, and we have to pay ~13% sales tax (6% if we order out-of-province). Well, we did get a decent Black Friday sale this year at NCIX (I guess they had to try harder to make sure we wouldn't spend our money south of the border, due to the dollar), but still no Orange Box for $24.99.

I dunno, in this case I ordered online pretty much as soon as I saw this deal, but this morning EST time I decided to pay a visit to the Best Buy that was close to where our family was staying at a friend's house just for Thanksgiving and BF. There, I saw plentiful amounts of Orange Boxes and Guild Wars...es(I dunno, lol), albiet with no marked down sticker price. However I'm pretty sure the deal would have rang up if anyone wanted those copies.

Just got one from my local BB. They had plenty in plastic bins and on the shelves. I am so glad I didn't go fight the hordes this morning just to pick this up.

Ditto. My bro. wanted to pick it up. We went up to Worst Buy around 6 PM. There were plenty of them in stock. We didn't have to wait in any lines. It was like going there during the middle of the week. No big deal.

I dunno, in this case I ordered online pretty much as soon as I saw this deal, but this morning EST time I decided to pay a visit to the Best Buy that was close to where I was staying at a friend's house. There, I saw plentiful amounts of Orange Boxes and Guild Wars...es(I dunno, lol), albiet with no marked down sticker price. However I'm pretty sure the deal would have rang up if anyone wanted those copies.

I never said there weren't plenty of orange boxes, infact I said the contrary on the page or 2 before. When I said the deals are limited I mean the really good deals like $100 off a camera or $300 laptop. Not just half off a game.

Yeah they changed the three keys thing once they came up with the gift thing where you can give away the games you already have. Sorry about that :)

Nice, back online, bought one. Too bad Guild Wars is still OOS, wanted to pick up a couple of those.

now i wish i would have gone to the store to get this instead of ordering online. from my confirmation email:

Status: Order in process of being fulfilled. Estimated arrival date: 11/29/2007 - 12/06/2007. a full week to 2 weeks till arrival? that's bs, even if it is free shipping.

now i wish i would have gone to the store to get this instead of ordering online. from my confirmation email:

Status: Order in process of being fulfilled. Estimated arrival date: 11/29/2007 - 12/06/2007. a full week to 2 weeks till arrival? that's bs, even if it is free shipping.

My Bioshock order was showing the same, but earlier tonight I got a shipping confirmation (shipped via UPS Ground), with an ETA of 11/27 (this coming Tuesday).

I think they're running out of stock.. I have the same thing. I ordered 2 seperate items, and 1 of them are already on its way, but orange box still not shipped.. oh well

I ordered one when they went back in stock, everything looked fine, got confirmation e-mail etc. Then a few hours later got an e-mail that my order has been canceled because they "were unable to verify my information".

Called customer service and got hung up on. Called back and waited 25 minutes on hold to talk to India. India said that the order was really canceled because it's out of stock (despite the website taking and confirming my order).

I told them it's pointless to order from them at all if that's the way they do things. :rolleyes:

Dear Nash:

The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it within the next 1-2 weeks. We will ship the item sooner if it becomes available.

If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289), and a Customer Care representative will gladly assist you. Please have your order number handy.

Your options may include:
• Finding a store in your area with your item in stock
• Ordering a similar in-stock item that meets your needs
• Cancelling your current order
We apologize for the inconvenience. If we do not hear from you before we ship your item, we will assume that you accept this delay.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care

we will see

OOS online. Anyone know if BB stores in the los angeles area still have these?

Would call but my cell phone is busted

Thanks

I was looking at this on BF and I went at 11pm until 5am and got the dynex 32inch lcd, orange box and madden07 for my new ps3 that we got free when my dad bought a tv. Madden was 10 bucks! was gonna buy bioshock but i never have time to play singleplayer. The tv looks awesome on pc and ps3.

It's now 12 days since I ordered this from BestBuy, and 10 days since they shipped it. Still haven't got it. Terrible.

They ship it by UPS to a USPS center, that takes like 5-6 days, then USPS delivers it to you, which is taking another 5-6 days. Last time I ever order anything online from Bestbuy.

Ive had mine for about a weak. ft2 sucked at first but once u figure it out its really fun.

Glad I bought mine in the best buy store instead of online. Sorry to hear it is taking so long to ship.

pretty good deal, it's worth it for tf2 alone... but i'm still glad I paid extra and got to enjoy everything early, including tf2 beta :)

pretty good deal, it's worth it for tf2 alone... but i'm still glad I paid extra and got to enjoy everything early, including tf2 beta :)

Yeah, TF2 is the main reason I bought it. Only waited a billion years worth of delays for it... >>

Just received my copy of the Orange Box yesterday. Ordered on Black Friday. Bad timing too, I have 4 finals today and you know what I did yesterday? Playing Portal until 3AM in the morning. :)

I ordered on black friday and got it on the 27th .Mine came from ohio too. FYI: I'm addicted to TF2

Got mine at 11 am yesterday. Didn't have HL2 so I'm playing through that first. :p

I'm in the middle of my term projects period so the Guild Wars I also ordered will have to wait. ;)

Got mine last thursday, took about a week to show up (to Oregon). Played through EP2, Portal, and fooled around in TF2.

Great deal!

Back